✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Old CPMB member here. Any old timers still around?

misscolleen1

Goodness me. Last time I was on a message board for Coldplay it was probably on a dial up modem in 2004. Hi everyone, my name is Colleen from San Francisco and I was a daily poster on the old CPMB from about 2001- 2004. Went down memory lane today and see that the old board was shut down a few years ago, which makes me kinda sad. Anyone know if there are archives at all? And, if any of my Tribal Bitches (haha!) are still lurking around then say hello!

Hey Colleen :) I was on the official forums as 'sparky17' from around 2005-2006 so I don't think I remember you. There's loads of members from around the X&Y era but not many active ones before that. I think some people will come back if they rate the next album.

The official forums closed in 2006 I believed, maybe 2007. Wasn't online for the Viva era.

Goodness me. Last time I was on a message board for Coldplay it was probably on a dial up modem in 2004. Hi everyone, my name is Colleen from San Francisco and I was a daily poster on the old CPMB from about 2001- 2004. Went down memory lane today and see that the old board was shut down a few years ago, which makes me kinda sad. Anyone know if there are archives at all? And, if any of my Tribal Bitches (haha!) are still lurking around then say hello!

San Francisco!!! Never thought I'd find another Coldplayer in my area.

Are you in the Bay Area, or the actual city of SF?

• Like 1