✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Crow Left Of The Murder

weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was gooooood

they played a couple songs from a crow left of the murder... priceless, a crow left of the murder, megalmoaniac, here in my room ,pistola and i cant remember what else..

they played old songs too. i dont remember what they were..a song from morning view.

they mostly talked about touring..

and the people kept asking them about how "political" the megalomaniac video was. ppssh...and a girl asked them what song they were stuff like that. ehh. it was..ok.

to the question aboot what song they are, most of them said SICK SAD LITTLE WORLD and DJ Kilmore said Agoraphobia. but, i think he was joking.

about the poltical stuff, brandon mentioned something about religating and how its fun to religate. because "megalomanica" was banned on MTV (bastards) because its "anti-bush"

about the poltical stuff' date=' brandon mentioned something about religating and how its fun to religate. because "megalomanica" was banned on MTV (bastards) because its "anti-bush"[/quote']

What the fuck? I don't get it. How the hell is this song offensive, anti-bush, and the video the same way? I don't even see it, or hear it.

psh

im sorry if i lack a certain something.

you dont see it because its banned BECAUSE moronic people think its an "attack" on George DUBYA Bush. People say, that in the video, the man, in some angles looks like Bush. So, they interpret the video to be an "anti-bush" type of thing, when really its not. People like that don't think about things, and they are just totally moronic.

i thuoght this guy in the video resembled bush but i don`t think it should be the reason why they banned the video. like they show stupid britney spears videos but they won`t show a masterpiece that is megalomaniac. how did i come to live in this world?

anyhow, what did they say about the tour? did they mention coming to poland?

No, there's another guy there for a second that looks like Bush. I have to admit I thought it was Bush :stunned:

This video creeps me out though, cos of Hitler. But the song's smashing nevertheless, same for the rest of the album.