✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jonny's full name

~*Maria*~

I didn't see that you posted Chris' name before I answered - getting older and blind you know ... and reading doesn't go too well either these days :D :P

You´re not getting old.. that´s your pervness that forbbids you to see what others type here :P

Just kidding sis ;)

yeah that must be it... :D :D should I turn the perv mode OFF??? :stunned: ------- nooaaaahh! It's better this way

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol:

Anthony is his dad' name. I wonder if he does get called Tony because Tony Martin is well known here for going to prison for shooting intruders in his house - there was a big debate as to whether he should've been so severely punished for it.

Annnnnnyway...

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here there are lots of italian-americans who are named Tony, so I could picture people saying "eh... Tony!!" in an italian mafia sort of way...

:lol: :lol:

(it's hard to explain the accent by typing it :confused: )

Really Chris name´s Christopher Anthony John Martin ? :o :o

Oh so cute :rolleyes:

But what abour their parents, i have pics with chris and his mum, but does anybody knows how is his father? Does Chris like his father? Or his bothers i know chris is older of 4 brothers, anybody know anything about them?

Really Chris name´s Christopher Anthony John Martin ? :o :o

Oh so cute :rolleyes:

But what abour their parents, i have pics with chris and his mum, but does anybody knows how is his father? Does Chris like his father? Or his bothers i know chris is older of 4 brothers, anybody know anything about them?

He gets on with both his parents, in fact in todays paper it said he's remortgaged his London house to buy a big house in Devon, near his parents, he has two brothers and two sisters. Here's a pic of his Dad, he's the one with gray hair and blue shirt, smiling in the background. (God I REALLY need to get a life :rolleyes: )

Nah. I'm not that bad :rolleyes:

I know he has a good relationship with his parents and about his siblings because I've listened to alot of CP interviews - I'm not a stalker or anything... :confused:

That pic is from a signing outside an American radio show Chris and Jonny did.

as alway mimix you're a source of valuable info!! Thanx!

yes!

I know he has a good relationship with his parents and about his siblings because I've listened to alot of CP interviews - I'm not a stalker or anything... :confused:

mhmmm... sure... :P

jk

:)