✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Family Of The Year

I ran away

I saw there was no thread yet for this band so I thought I'd create one :D

I like quite a few songs from their 2012 album Loma Vista (first and foremost "Hero" but also Everytime, In The End, Never Enough), and next month I'm going to see them on tour. I think their sound is cool, but I wish they'd be a bit stronger melodically. Their newest release was not so convincing, I think.

Anyone else here who likes them ?

• 1 month later...

I saw them live last month (my first rock/pop concert ever !!!). Fun fact, at first I thought them to be a bit rude because they didn't apologize or thank the crowd a hundred times. Then I realized they are probably normal and MY expectations are way off because all I've ever seen are videos of life performances of a band with a highly awkward an apologetic frontman ;)

They are nice people actually, got their signatures after the show and talked a little bit to them !

I love them a LOT... great stuff... saw them live in Boston a few years ago. Also Check out a band that a few of them used to be in... The Billionaires and their Album Really Real For Forever. Great Songs - High School High, Cold Day, Eighties Movies, Confidence