✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[INFO] Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - June 29th 2016

Empy

NGVIpW5.jpg

Welcome to the ticket, travel and meet up info thread for the Coldplay concert at the Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany. The band will play the Olympiastadion as part of the A Head Full of Dreams Tour on July 1st, 2016. It will be Coldplay's second visit to the Olympiastadion, and their 51st concert in Germany.

Date: Wednesday, June 29th 2016

Time: TBD

Concert type: Full concert, part of the A Head Full of Dreams Tour (European Leg)

Support act(s): TBD

Setlist: TBD

WikiColdplay link: N/A

Photo gallery: N/A

dUUniSv.jpg

VENUE

vGrJubn.jpg

Full name: Olympiastadion Berlin

Address: Olympischer Platz 3, 14053 Berlin, Germany

Capacity: 74.475

Previous Coldplay concerts: None

Known from: Stadium of TSG Hoffenheim, used in the 1936 Summer Olympics, 1974 FIFA World Cup and the 2006 FIFA World Cup.

Tickets will be available through Eventim only.

General sale date: Friday, November 27th 2015; 10:00 AM

Ticket prices: Unknown

Ticket status: Available

Presale: There's a presale for people who have registered for the Eventim Ticketalarm. The presale starts at 10:00 on Wednesday, November 25th 2015. Registration for the ticketalarm is free of charge and you can do so on the presale page. Click here to go to the presale page.

You're allowed to buy and sell your tickets from/to other fans on the forum (when the concert is sold out), but please only do so at the face value price. We recommend using eBay for buyer protection. Approach with more caution if the seller doesn't have a history on this forum and remember, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

dUUniSv.jpg

TRAVEL & ACCOMODATION

Flights: INFO

Accommodation: INFO

Public transportation: If you plan on using public transportation to get to the Olympiastadion, you can use the DB Bahn.com service to plan your trip. Click here to visit their page.

The links provided above are affiliate links. They'll send you to a well known flights comparison engine and the most populair hotel comparison engine, giving you quick and easy access to the cheapest flight and hotel options. Coldplaying will recieve a small percentage for every booking made through those links, so please consider booking your flight and/or accommodation via those links. The commissions will go towards the server & mobile app costs, upgrades/plug ins for the website and competitions.

THqrL9K.jpg

MEET UPS

Feel free to post here and discuss with other Coldplayers who are attending the concert. Please note that Coldplaying cannot take any responsibility for events, outside of the website. If you meet up with other fans, you are advised to meet in a public place, with other fans.

dUUniSv.jpg

Every effort is made to provide information that is accurate and up to date. However, people make mistakes and information is subject to change. If you notice any mistakes, find some additional information that has not yet been listed or notice that details have changed, please report them to me by sending a private message. I will check my inbox multiple times per day to make sure that any changes to the information above are applied as quickly as possible.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I remember the Oracle - or was it Roadie 42? - once writing that when they play in mainland Europe they normally go back to London over night. But I don't know if they still do that.

Okay, thanks! Maybe that's the case, cause I saw toady that they are playing a gig in England the day before (June the 28th). However, I will hang out around the arena and try to find them or a roadie or something :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm brand new in the forum!

I'll be getting to the Berlin concert, which will be my first Coldplay concert. I'm coming on my own, is there anybody out here who wants to meet before and hang during the show??:)

• Like 2

I'm also going alone, and I'm FOS Left, I'm afraid of losing my spot in line if I have to pee, in case of going too soon to the concert.

Don't worry about that, Germans aren't rude on a Coldplay concert and will let you go back to your spot.

But I can give you some advice, and which is extremely helpful in terms of getting back to wherever you stood before your break: Befriend and talk with the people around you, make them know you and your face! Just talk to them about the band or whatever smalktalk you'd like to do. So in case of toilet break just tell them it would be nice for them to save your spot for that little while, while you're away.

• Like 1

I'll be getting to the Berlin concert, which will be my first Coldplay concert. I'm coming on my own, is there anybody out here who wants to meet before and hang during the show??:)

I'm sure there will be a lot of people hanging in the queue for the show, I'm also attending, maybe we'll meet! :cheesy:

Hi, it is my first Coldplay concert too. I will be in Berlin the day before. Plan on doing some sightseeing on the afternoon then a few beers on the Tuesday night. Wednesday morning/afternoon moving to Hotel Ivbergs Messe nearer to the stadium. A few more beers before getting to the queue at the stadium. If you want to meet up for a beer Tuesday or Wednesday before the concert let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there,

I have a spare standing ticket to sell for the show. I am attending with my wife, but our friend cannot make it :(

Price exactly the price I paid :) Can give you the ticket in Berlin or send via express.

Thanks,

Stephan

Oh hey,

forgot to mention:

My wife is 8 month pregnant and we did not now this, when we bought the ticket in December. We have standing tickets and asked the seller for exchange for seats, but got no reply :/

So if anyone would like to exchange their tickets would be much appreciated :)

Thank you,

Stephan

PS: Great forum you have here ;)

Hello coldplay friends! I have one extra ticket to the Berlin concert, it is golden circle with early entrance, so best ticket in the house! The original price is 228e but I am willing to sell it very cheap to a true fan! If interested, message me

• Like 1

Hello everybody! I will queue tomorrow from the morning and I would love to meet other Coldplayers while doing that! If you see me, welcome to say hello. I will either be wearing a Paradise-elephant costume, or a blue Viva la Vida jacket, like on these pictures! My name is Simon btw :)

[ATTACH=full]4930[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4931[/ATTACH]

• Like 1