✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Album Didn't Arrive :(

Guest diogo_sg
I pre-ordered on Coldplay.com. It was shipped on Dec 3. Nothing has arrived :(

I know how you feel.

I pre-ordered mine in freaking November and still nothing [emoji30]

Guest diogo_sg

Did anyone else recieve an e-mail like the following one?

-----------------------------------

Dear ,

There is a problem with the payment for shipping order number L4145072 for your order number 6847811. Please contact customer service within 7 days to avoid cancellation. You may contact us [email protected] or one of the following numbers: 1-800-767-7160 or for international customers please call: 001 949-333-4820. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Please be sure to include a copy of this email with any reply.

LiveNation.com Customer Service

-----------------------------------

Here's the full story: I pre-ordered the album in November. A few weeks later I recieved an e-mail saying that there had been a problem with a bunch of orders, mine included, and the payment hadn't been concluded. So I ordered it again. A few weeks later I recieved the e-mail above. I replied it to avoid cancellation. Then, I sent another e-mail asking what was wrong with my orders but no one replied (yet).

I don't know what's going on and I'm losing my mind because I want the freaking album now! [emoji35]

I preorder AHFOD but still don't have it I sent emails but got no response, it's getting very annoying tbh I'm also pistoff I never do this again I always have their albums on the day of the release but not now I even don't know how to contact them [emoji35][emoji35][emoji20]

Did anyone else recieve an e-mail like the following one?

Then, I sent another e-mail asking what was wrong with my orders but no one replied (yet).

I don't know what's going on and I'm losing my mind because I want the freaking album now! [emoji35]

Ah that is so annoying :/ I wonder why they have not replied yet though. Apparently on their website they write:

Customer Service contact information 1-800-767-7160 or +1-949 333-4280 for international callers. You can also use our web form to contact us via email. We will respond to your inquiry within one business day.

Usually companies dont write a specific time frame like that without being able to live up to it, so very strange you have not received a reply yet! I´d say try the phone number as a last resort, but I damn well know its too expensive for us folks living abroad :/

Once I call them but I live in the Netherlands and the company is in the us so it's really expensive and the connection is crap so they hang up the phone I I didn't get any information I really hope that I get the album before Christmas , but next time I go to a local music store coz I never order from their website again they are to slow!!!!!!!

Once I call them but I live in the Netherlands and the company is in the us so it's really expensive and the connection is crap so they hang up the phone I I didn't get any information I really hope that I get the album before Christmas , but next time I go to a local music store coz I never order from their website again they are to slow!!!!!!!

I dont know if they changed things now but back when I ordered some stuff from the official webpage , during Mylo Xyloto era, they did still ship from within Europe to european destinations, so you should have a good chance to get your stuff before Christmas? However its also true that often when ordering in December month things tend to go much slower than usual :/

I try to shop locally as much as I can , but the official online store lures you with their exclusive stickers and merchandise haha :)

• Like 1

I dont know if they changed things now but back when I ordered some stuff from the official webpage , during Mylo Xyloto era, they did still ship from within Europe to european destinations, so you should have a good chance to get your stuff before Christmas? However its also true that often when ordering in December month things tend to go much slower than usual :/

I try to shop locally as much as I can , but the official online store lures you with their exclusive stickers and merchandise haha :)

All that I know is that their merchandise ship from America it's changed, and yes I know that this month is a slow shipping month haha but what's the point of preorder if you don't get the album on the release day? but next time I buy it at a local shop

[emoji58][emoji58]

All that I know is that their merchandise ship from America it's changed, and yes I know that this month is a slow shipping month haha but what's the point of preorder if you don't get the album on the release day? but next time I buy it at a local shop

[emoji58][emoji58]

Yeah I guess what they write on the website is a bit unclear:

Please Note: While we try to ship from the closest location to ensure the fastest service worldwide,

items may ship from other international distribution centers.

It looks like they still will attempt to ship from within Europe to you. Im still baffled they won't reply the emails you guys send when they clearly state on the website they will reply within 1 business day. All I can think of as an explanation is that they are extra busy during Christmas :/ But yeah you´re absolutely right: a pre-order should be guaranteed delivery on or max a few days after release date.

Although you will have those stickers to make up for it, whenever it does arrive hehe

Yeah I guess what they write on the website is a bit unclear:

Please Note: While we try to ship from the closest location to ensure the fastest service worldwide,

items may ship from other international distribution centers.

It looks like they still will attempt to ship from within Europe to you. Im still baffled they won't reply the emails you guys send when they clearly state on the website they will reply within 1 business day. All I can think of as an explanation is that they are extra busy during Christmas :/ But yeah you´re absolutely right: a pre-order should be guaranteed delivery on or max a few days after release date.

Although you will have those stickers to make up for it, whenever it does arrive hehe

Haha yes that's why we got the stickers for free [emoji39][emoji39] we will see when AHFOD arrives [emoji4] I'm happy that I have iTunes so I can listen [emoji4][emoji4]

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Usually companies dont write a specific time frame like that without being able to live up to it, so very strange you have not received a reply yet! I´d say try the phone number as a last resort, but I damn well know its too expensive for us folks living abroad :/

That's why I won't do it. Anyways, I went to Lisbon this weekend and...

6a17f44c85afda2b48b2bf02106d1670.jpg

If the CD does come someday, great. If it doesn't, I'll have this vinyl (I'm looking for a player) [emoji6]

Guest diogo_sg
Finally AHFOD arrived [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji445]

Really?! Awesome! [emoji1] [emoji12]