✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "what the f#$% is Guy wearing" thread

Bar

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you a lot mimixx.

Denise don´t worry i only wsa curious about it because i don´t know it. So son´t angry with me please :embarrased:

I´m not angry :) The more I see this piccie, the more I laugh at that dwarf :P Just kidding.. they look hot though (Jonny, Chris and Guy) :)

Can I add you to my MSN ?

I think maybe she gave Guy that scarf and the poor boy had to wear it' date=' otherwise he'd be sleeping on the couch :cry:[/quote']

I have a big couch here at home.. he could come sleep here.. But it happens that I sleep in a big bed (married couples bed. my parents gave me theirs and they got a new one for them). so there´s enough room for him ! ;)

Here it is:

they are all screaming a fashion emergency!! hah well actually jonny looks quite nice..... but guy oh my guy! he needs new shoes and a girlfriend who is honest enough to top him at the door and tell him "no sweetie the scarf has to go and brown shoes do not match with black pants and shirt nor with he pink hideous scarf, go change and wear that lovely oufit you used for the dvd shooting" (that would be me :P)

and i know i'm hotter than her... maybe i got a shot! hah plus i do have fashion sense! poor girl wearing those golden shoes.. jonnys date is prettier but the belt.. gosh the belt!! :glasses: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh yes ! Good point May ! We keep talking about guy's girlfriend but we forget Jonny´s... Tell me that belt doesn´t exist... There is no belt (like Matrix' date=' there is no spoon)[/quote']

Yeah i know.. the belt... aghhhhhhh and the posture.. poor girl... not a good day for trying to make a fashon statement... :rolleyes:

I know they're both walking fashion disasters!!!! how can you expect the boys to dress well when their girlfriends have such poor fashion senses!! that would just be wrong! haha at least i think that Guy's girlfriend has nice legs, i'd give that to her if her golden shows wouldn't be blinding me every time i look at that picture! :rolleyes: