December 21, 201510 yr What If was previously only at 14 votes :) Are you sure ? It says 15 on cp's updated masterlist on the previous page !
December 21, 201510 yr + Atlas (13 points) AOAL (10 points) Such A Rush (13 points) - XMTS (0 points) Army Of One (6 points) Miracles (12 points) X Marks The Spot is gone!
December 21, 201510 yr Are you sure ? It says 15 on cp's updated masterlist on the previous page ! My bad. I just looked at the most recent vote of What iF.
December 21, 201510 yr On the other hand, yours is indeed the latest vote ! Maybe cp has made a mistake ?!?
December 21, 201510 yr + White Shadows (11) Fix You (12) Yellow (11) - A Whisper (7) 1.36 (4) Major Minus (4)
December 21, 201510 yr Author + Viva la Vida - 15 Paradise - 15 A Hopeful Transmission - 6 - 1.36 - 3 Major Minus - 3 True Love - 9 @I ran away: Hmm that's weird.... I'll recount the votes and see if I did make a mistake... EDIT: I just recounted the votes, and What If, is in fact, at 16 points. Here's why: + What If - 13 AROBTTH - 13 Twisted Logic - 10 - XMTS - 4 Viva la Vida - 14 A Hopeful Transmission - 8 + What If - 13 AROBTTH - 13 I Ran Away - 12 - A Hopeful Transmission - 4 XMTS - 5 Viva la Vida - 13 The first vote was on the first page. The second vote was on the second page. As you can see, AROBTTH's tally was also affected. I have it at 15 however, since @anthamic voted for it and said 14, when it was really 15. @anthamic voted for What If both times, but always kept it at 13. This was because I wasn't awake at the time, and as a result, never got to update the scoreboard, which I assumed that he'd have looked off of the second time. Then, the next person (not sure if @anthamic or not) changed it to 14. What If was still a point behind, but I'd updated the scoreboard to show 15. As a result, @I ran away comes along, and puts 16 in his count, which is in fact the correct point total as you can see from the evidence above. It was partially my fault because I did notice, but I never really told @anthamic about it. I just counted his second vote as 14 for What If silently and that's it. However, because of this, I do recommend you look at who's vote I counted last to make sure you don't post an outdated score like this! It's in the large grey at the top of the master list. I recommend to make sure you look at it before you go off my scoreboard because it could be outdated! If you do find it's outdated, make sure no extra votes have been casted for the songs that you're voting for that came after I last updated it! If there are some votes for those songs, make sure you go off the count that's in those comments (unless you find that they posted the same score twice for the same song because they went off the outdated scoreboard, in which case you'd add yet another point to the tally after your vote). Just trying to help. :)
December 21, 201510 yr + Hurts Like Heaven - 12 Lovers in Japan - 11 Talk - 12 - Hymn for the Weekend - 10 Lost+ - 7 Color Spectrum - 8
December 21, 201510 yr Hey @cp3176, if it's not too much trouble, could you put the post number of the last post you counted in the "Last vote counted" section? That would be really helpful!
December 21, 201510 yr Author Hey @cp3176, if it's not too much trouble, could you put the post number of the last post you counted in the "Last vote counted" section? That would be really helpful! Sure! :)
December 21, 201510 yr + Atlas (14 points) Such A Rush (14 points) AHFOD (13 points) - Army Of One (5 points) Til Kingdom Come (9 points) Up In Flames (8 points) @cp3176 could you also put the order in which the songs were eliminated?:D
December 21, 201510 yr Author Thanks! Now hopefully we won't get mixed up again haha! :) Oh and BTW, @anthamic also took away from Colour Spectrum earlier in the round so now actually is 8 :D
December 21, 201510 yr Oh and BTW, @anthamic also took away from Colour Spectrum earlier in the round so now actually is 8 :D Okay haha...I'll go edit my post
December 21, 201510 yr Author + Atlas (14 points) Such A Rush (14 points) AHFOD (13 points) - Army Of One (5 points) Til Kingdom Come (9 points) Up In Flames (8 points) @cp3176 could you also put the order in which the songs were eliminated?:D Oh yes, haven't got a chance to do that yet. XMTS got eliminated and I still don't know how many songs there are so I'll have to put them all into a counter after I count your (and my vote down below) vote then I can rank XMTS as last :D
December 21, 201510 yr Author + Viva la Vida - 16 A Hopeful Transmission - 7 Up&Up - 9 - True Love - 8 1.36 - 2 Major Minus - 2
December 21, 201510 yr + A Message 11 Bigger Stronger 11 Major Minus 3 - Up In Flames 7 Magic 9 ASFOS 9 #SaveMajorMinus !!
December 22, 201510 yr *Save Major Minus team reporting for duty* *WTF why is 1.36 only on 2 points?* + Major Minus (4 points) Atlas (14 points) 1.36 (3 points) - Army Of One (4 points) Lost+ (6 points) Til Kingdom Come (8 points)
December 22, 201510 yr + Major Minus - 5 A Message - 12 Chinese Sleep Chant - 11 - Army of One - 3 Til Kingdom Come - 7 ASFOS - 8
December 22, 201510 yr Author + Up With The Birds - 16 Paradise - 17 Til Kingdom Come - 8 - Major Minus - 4 1.36 - 2 True Love - 7
December 23, 201510 yr + Atlas (15 points) Major Minus (5 points) Midnight (12 points) - Army Of One (2 points) Til Kingdom Come (6 points) Lost+ (5 points)
Create an account or sign in to comment