✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*NEW AND IMPROVED* Elimination Game of a Lot Of Coldplay Songs (Round 3!)

cp3176

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+

TIl Kingdom Come - 3

Up In Flames - 6

A Spell A Rebel Yell - 4

-

Major Minus - 9 << This thing needs to go away.

Ink - 4

Pour Me (Live) - 7

So I guess @arushofjacktothehead asked why we liked Up In Flames. May I ask what is wrong with TKC???? Like, there's 170 songs still left in the game. I'm certain that there are 3 songs out of the remaining list at least that are worse than TKC. Ink, AIMH, (I understand @I ran away's love of POC) but honestly there's gotta be something in here that's worse than TKC.

#SAVETILKINGDOMCOME

^ The intro and outro are weird. The rest of the song is actually pretty okay, including the part before the guitar solo and the guitar solo itself are both freaking EPIC. But hey, there's gotta be one song that's the lowest in my personal rankings. It's not that it's bad; it's just worse than the others.

^ The intro and outro are weird. The rest of the song is actually pretty okay, including the part before the guitar solo and the guitar solo itself are both freaking EPIC. But hey, there's gotta be one song that's the lowest in my personal rankings. It's not that it's bad; it's just worse than the others.

Well, I like Major Minus just as you like TKC...opinions :) Also I prefer the studio version of Major Minus to the live onw...

And by the way, even though it's against my own votings I wanted to point out that the link in your signature doesn't work (at least for me).

EDIT: Now it works, but it redirects to your post which will soon be dated....