✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Spidey's Songs

Spider-Man

So I play guitar(badly) and sing(even worse) and write songs(that are somewhat decent) and would love some feedback from you guys! Here are two new ones I've written. Both are still early in the writing process so I need to work on them. On Clockwork, I tried to hit notes I can't hit so there will be cringe worthy moments. Hoping to use this thread for future songs so I don't end up wasting space! :P

• Like 1

Lol you can still sing way better than me :D

Listening to Clockwork right now. Has some real potential to be a great song! :D

EDIT: Just took a listen to all, I think Say is by far my favorite :D Great vocals, wonderful guitar work, and that definetely has potential as well! Overall, it's already pretty good. Keep it up ! :D

By the way, that song really reminds me of a band... I know their name but I just can't remember them right now...

• Like 1

Lol you can still sing way better than me :D

Listening to Clockwork right now. Has some real potential to be a great song! :D

EDIT: Just took a listen to all, I think Say is by far my favorite :D Great vocals, wonderful guitar work, and that definetely has potential as well! Overall, it's already pretty good. Keep it up ! :D

By the way, that song really reminds me of a band... I know their name but I just can't remember them right now...

Thank you for taking the time to listen! I do appreciate it! Glad you like it. Clockwork was inspired by GPASUYF, Bullet The Blue Sky and Psycho by Muse.

Let me know when you remember who Say reminds you of! :D

• Like 1

^ I also noticed you had another song! "Don't Let Go Of Your Dreams" :)

EDIT: Just checked your channel, apparently you have a lot of songs! Some uploaded just 5 hours ago! Definetely checking them out :)

Oh yes that song! Wrote it last June haha. It's alright. Yes loads and loads of songs! Thanks for taking the time to check some out! Let me know what you think, feedback is important :P

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

You wrote this!?! This really does sound like it could have been a Coldplay song, I really like its melody ! WEll donme !

EDIT:

I just listened to some other of your songs and they all do have a Coldplay feeling in it, if you know what I mean. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

You wrote this!?! This really does sound like it could have been a Coldplay song, I really like its melody ! WEll donme !

EDIT:

I just listened to some other of your songs and they all do have a Coldplay feeling in it, if you know what I mean. :thumbsup:

Yep! It's quickly becoming one of my favorites, at first I thought it was "meh" until we recorded it haha. Thank you so much for taking the time to listen! I appreciate it! We're gonna try and record a whole album of my songs. Coldplay are one of my favorite bands haha so. I love everything they've put out, but mostly pull inspiration from the older material.

• Like 1

Yep! It's quickly becoming one of my favorites, at first I thought it was "meh" until we recorded it haha. Thank you so much for taking the time to listen! I appreciate it! We're gonna try and record a whole album of my songs. Coldplay are one of my favorite bands haha so. I love everything they've put out, but mostly pull inspiration from the older material.

That's ok:) Keep doing this great work !

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...