✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-17] O2 Academy Brixton, London, UK

Info/main thread: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/Coldplay-announced-as-NME%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9CGodlike-Genius%E2%80%9D-award-winners.105800/

"Coldplay will be this year’s recipients of the prestigious NME Godlike Genius Award at the NME Awards 2016 with Austin, Texas. The band will be attending on the night to collect the award and perform a career-spanning set.

A special (but very limited) Coldplay allocation of tickets for the ceremony, held at London’s O2 Academy Brixton on 17 February, is on sale now."

Ticket link: http://nme.seetickets.com/event/nme-awards-2016-with-austin-texas/o2-academy-brixton/922516/?offercode=nmecp&direct=true

Did anyone manage to get a ticket?

"Career spanning set" - I wonder if it will be a decent length set!

I have two tickets unfortunately I can't go now. I'd be happy to sell these for what I paid. Love for a Coldplay fan to go[emoji1]

Have you sold them? (Can't make it but interested to know :P)

I managed to get two PIT Standing tickets on Friday! :)

I thought they might have been sold out, but I had a look on the website and I was in luck and got two.

I think I got the last two as they immediately said sold out after...

I managed to get two PIT Standing tickets on Friday! :)

I thought they might have been sold out, but I had a look on the website and I was in luck and got two.

I think I got the last two as they immediately said sold out after...

WOW !!! - how lucky are you !! That's fantastic - enjoy.

Hello! I'm selling one of my Coldplay NME Award tickets for next Wednesday (17th Feb) if anyone's interested? My girlfriend can no longer make it, so I can imagine their's a keen Coldplayer who would love the ticket. It's a PIT STANDING ticket! I'm happy to sell it for face value and to someone who really wants to go. It will be a nice set list in a fairly intimate venue, as a pose to the large stadium shows. Please message me for more details if you're interested!

Hi Guys,

I recently bought two pit standing tickets for the show through StubHub. It's the first time I've ever bought tickets through a ticket reselling website so had a few concerns. I have received my tickets through the post and they seem genuine but at the same time they're made of paper. Just wondered if those who have tickets have the same type of ticket. I've uploaded a photo so you can compare your ticket to mine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I recently bought two pit standing tickets for the show through StubHub. It's the first time I've ever bought tickets through a ticket reselling website so had a few concerns. I have received my tickets through the post and they seem genuine but at the same time they're made of paper. Just wondered if those who have tickets have the same type of ticket. I've uploaded a photo so you can compare your ticket to mine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I brought mine through the official ticket channel (NME/See Tickets) and it looks the same as mine :)

Although the Secure Secure bit looks black on yours, is it just the lighting or is it shiny gold?

Yes mate, the Secure Secure bit is gold. The photo makes it look otherwise. Thanks for that. With them being paperlike I wasn't sure if I was being conned you see.

Can't wait for tomorrow now !

That's great!

Does anyone know what the lineup for the evening will be? I know Coldplay will be closing with a set list...

• Like 1