✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-30] Gillette Stadium, BOSTON, MA

Hi, unfortunately I don't know the details of the area around the Stadium either.

The only problem is that my bus will arrive at Gillette Stadium only at 6:00 pm (scheduled), and by the time I get through the queue and get food/drinks (because Gillette, unlike MetLife, does not even allow you to bring water or a small snack in, grrrr, I guess they are really desperate to make a lot of money) I am lucky if I get there before Foxes begins.

Are any Coldplayers here taking the bus from Harvard Square ? There are lots of small cafes and food places there and I would be happy to hang out before the bus leaves !

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm driving there but don't know what time we're getting there. My wife and I want to get dinner beforehand so we're going to look for someplace in the area. Anyone have any recommendations?

I was reading that for Taylor Swift, people were arriving at 2pm for a 7pm show! There's also a chance if rain tomorrow night so bring your ponchos.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

We have seats in section 204. Driving from the Adirondacks and staying in Brockton. I'm expecting crazy traffic and it kills me that parking is $40! The only other time I've been in the area was to mansfield 3 years ago for Radiohead, and it took us 2 hours just to get out of the lot...

I bought these tix before they added Buffalo- I would have rather gone there, but at least I'm getting to this tour. Missed last tour, and saw them in 2005 (2nd row, Darien Lake) and 2009 (Saratoga).

• Like 3