✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-30] Gillette Stadium, BOSTON, MA

"Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first U.S. shows of this year’s A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The list of dates is below.

Saturday, July 16 NEW YORK, NY MetLife Stadium

Saturday, July 23 CHICAGO, IL Soldier Field

Saturday, July 30 BOSTON, MA Gillette Stadium

Saturday, August 6 PHILADELPHIA, PA Lincoln Financial Field

Saturday, August 20 LOS ANGELES, CA Rose Bowl

Saturday, August 27 DALLAS, TX AT&T Stadium

Saturday, September 3 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Levi’s Stadium

All U.S. subscribers to the Coldplay mailing list (as of midnight PT last night) will be sent a unique presale code today to use in our exclusive fan presale which begins at 10am local time tomorrow (Friday, Jan 29), on Ticketmaster. Please check your spam folder for the email.

Citi cardmembers will also have access to presale tickets beginning Friday, January 29, at 10 AM through Citi’s Private Pass Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.

General tickets will be available beginning Friday, February 5, at 10 AM local time from Ticketmaster.

Anchorman"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this stadium actually in Boston? When I google it, it says Foxborough, MA. How far is that from Boston? I've never been there and thinking about trying to get tickets.

22 miles south of Boston. Unfortunately it's hard to reach if you are not attending a Patriots game (in which case there would be a special line).

So if you don't drive by car, you have to take the Commuter Rail from Boston South Station to Walpole and from there Uber or a taxi to the stadium, I think...

But beware, the MBTA system is all in all utter CRAP so be prepared for a sudden cancellation of major delay of trains...

I posted one in the North American Tour thread...

I am probably the last one to discover the pre-sale code advantage to subscribers. Seems too late now to get the code. I checked your post in the other thread-Is the code unique? (fingers crossed..hoping its not!)

I am probably the last one to discover the pre-sale code advantage to subscribers. Seems too late now to get the code. I checked your post in the other thread-Is the code unique? (fingers crossed..hoping its not!)

Each code is unique, but I don't know who actually picks up the one I posted...you can try. I have one more which I will give away after I got my own tickets (keeping it in case one of my codes, for whatever reason, doesn't work. I really don't wanna miss out)

I'm not sure how the code system will work exactly. Just be careful with publicly posted codes. They might work for the initial order, but might get cancelled later if the ticket companies are checking the codes and see that the same unique code was used by different people for different orders. Happened to a friend of mine once and she lost the tickets. If they are not checking them or if a code becomes automatically invalid once somebody used it, then that's okay. But I guess we don't know that at the moment.

Wouldn't want anybody to go through that disappointment with getting orders cancelled.

Hope you can find someone who might give you their code privately. :)

Hey does anyone by any chance still have a pre-sale code left for the original dates ? I stupidly gave away my extra ones and used up one for myself, now I thought of getting someone a ticket for Gillette Stadium as a surprise present but with the new AHFODpre code I can only buy the extra dates, not the original shows (and thus no ticket for Gillette).... Could anyone help out ?

I have a serious question: Everybody is only talking about seating. Won't there be the possibility to buy standing tickets like for the European tour ? So in the US people only sit at these kinds of concerts ?

Yep went to see Ed sheer an at foxborough and that was the case... Chris Martin also played.... Great prelude!

• 3 months later...

Selling four on the field tickets for this show!

C6; Row 39; Seats 5,6

C2; Row 14; Seats 5,6

I can't go and I'm just trying to make my money back these are tickets at face value ($200 each ticket)

Message me if interested.

• 1 month later...

Also on a side note, I have seats in A3, row 6 right in front of center stage, It is actually my fiancé and I 4 year anniversary of being engaged and we actually got engaged right after the last Coldplay show in Boston 4 years ago to the date. They came to Boston July 29th and July 30th of 2012, and we went to the July 29th show, and got engaged right after midnight on July 29th, technically July 30th. I am trying to see if there's a way to reach out to them and get them to mention it during the show. I just find it so perfectly set, that is it exact to the date to one of the happiest days of our life and Coldplay was part of it the initial day, and will be apart of the anniversary as well. Does anyone have any ideas of reaching out to someone on their team about this????

• Like 1

aaand as expected, they updated the floor diagram!! Crazy they're doing it 3 days before the show. I guess I should expect this to happen a few days before the Dallas show. This affects me because I have VIP and I don't like my seats as much judging from the modified chart. If you have floor seats, especially VIP, check out the map! (I cant attach anything right now, I'm at work).

Are we having a Coldplaying meetup ? I would be available if there is one !

On another note, does anyone know where Coldplay are staying at in Boston ?

Hey hey we've communicated before with each other, didn't know u were going! Would love to meet and maybe hang out somewhere down near the stadium. I have 2 of my sons with me and are here from Philly so don't know the area. Apparently there is a pretty large shopping/restaurant area called Patriot Place next to the stadium??