✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Should "Fix You Up" be a thing moving forward?

Ccrules2791

Wanted to get your thoughts on this -- via the Super Bowl Half-Time show (9:30 in).

Or maybe even a Fix You -> Up & Up to get a sense of both?

I was just floored: Coldplay often has intro -> full song, but never really had two songs collide into each other. Think this should be a one-off? And is anyone else excited for live Up & Up choirs on the tour?

Wanted to get your thoughts on this -- via the Super Bowl Half-Time show (9:30 in).

Or maybe even a Fix You -> Up & Up to get a sense of both?

I was just floored: Coldplay often has intro -> full song, but never really had two songs collide into each other. Think this should be a one-off? And is anyone else excited for live Up & Up choirs on the tour?

I hope they are gonna keep the songs separate on the tour. Mashups never really work for me, and I think the better part of Fix You are actually the verses and the organ sound at the beginning (they mean more to me, at least), so I hope this mashup won't make it to live concerts.

• 2 months later...

I think the best part of that for me was the Clocks/Midnight transition to Fix You. But the first time I heard them start singing Up & Up at rehearsals during Fix You, I just about died. Was so so clever.

As much as I love it, I agree, for the tour, keep them separate. But hey! At least they're singing the Believe In Love thing at the end just like at Superbowl. Great way to end it!

• Like 1