✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is This Johnny Cash Singing 'Til Kingdom Come

elfin8er

I found

sometime ago that appears to be Johnny Cash singing 'Til Kingdom Come. I know the song was originally written by the band for Johnny Cash to sing, but as far as I know, it never got recorded. What do you all think? Could it be Johnny Cash? There's a lot of debate in the YouTube comments.

If it's not Johnny Cash, does anyone know any information about Johnny Cash and 'Til Kingdom Come? Is there any possibility that Johnny Cash may have recorded a version at any point in time? Did he even get to hear the song?

I found
sometime ago that appears to be Johnny Cash singing 'Til Kingdom Come. I know the song was originally written by the band for Johnny Cash to sing, but as far as I know, it never got recorded. What do you all think? Could it be Johnny Cash? There's a lot of debate in the YouTube comments.

If it's not Johnny Cash, does anyone know any information about Johnny Cash and 'Til Kingdom Come? Is there any possibility that Johnny Cash may have recorded a version at any point in time? Did he even get to hear the song?

Well considering the fact that the song wasn't finished when Cash died, this is very unlikely.

Also, this voice sounds nothing like Johnny Cash lol