✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Global Citizen's Co-Writing Metamorphoses Invitation by Pi Day (3.14)!

RedBalloon

Guest diogo_sg

I had already participated in this with some verses. I think it's a very cool idea. Hopefully, it will have many people participating. And that artwork is gorgeous! ;)

ohhh, it seems the picture recalls the "similar cover/action" story? The side that is too sensitive, I think, by all means, just not aware of cosmos' synchronicity realization, which is an amazing happening, isn't it? I happened to find a book of two vols. (in the signature) - introducing the ancient "secret" of this symbol:) . But it is cool to just stay away, not being taken up so much :argue::cool:~ even if it IS an inspiration or intentional copying, isn't it good to spread out world/earth wide too:) Have you read any Saint, spiritual/holy figure, labelling themselves much for any "invention"? - As in the universe, we are all all-mighty creators -- just some souls walk a bit faster than others, or by some reasons, someone hasn't been awakened spiritually.

Sth. to clarify, the picture, is just a random one from the internet... I just found some symmetrical figures have nice Energies --- peaceful, healing, inspiring, etc. emboding some universial wisdomes, maybe, like balance, harmony, transformation, etc.:bliss:

[uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER]: nice:thumbsup:. I am going to do it soon~ :)

Not so often on the board:vanish:, sorry that sometimes, I might reply late~

Guest diogo_sg
[uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER]: nice:thumbsup:. I am going to do it soon~ :)

Great! Can't wait for the final result ;)

I had already participated in this with some verses. I think it's a very cool idea. Hopefully, it will have many people participating. And that artwork is gorgeous! ;)

I did send my entry too! Good luck! Hope yours is included in the album!

Guest diogo_sg
I did send my entry too! Good luck! Hope yours is included in the album!

Great! Good luck to you too and hopefully we'll see both yours and mine in the album! ;D

i like that "Pi Day" 3.14. even more 'cos +1 is my birthday march 15th and basically 'cos of time zone differences i'll be watching their gig in NY on my bday... that's cool :drinking:

(ps have no idea why, but i'm subconsciously into drinking smileicons today... i post it for the third time today hahahahaha...oooppss who knows maybe some beer will be on my table 2night :p ...well i wouldn't mind to be honest :d :P or just :drinking: )

• 2 weeks later...