✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello, new member from Pennsylvania!

Adam4Bono

Hi everyone, this my first time on a Coldplay Fan Forum. I have seen every tour that Coldplay has done from the first tour in 2001 up to their last full tour in the United States in 2012. A total of 6 times now with the shows in the Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Philadelphia areas primarily. Anyone know if more shows will be scheduled for this tour in the D.C./Baltimore and Philadelphia areas? So far there is just one in Philadelphia.

• Like 1

Hello! welcome to coldplaying.

well your timing is pretty good. chris did an interview with howard stern where he said that they will tour south america, europe, us, australia and far east, and then come back to europe and the US next summer. if this hint is anything to go by, there will be a second leg in the US and europe next year.

Hello! welcome to coldplaying.

well your timing is pretty good. chris did an interview with howard stern where he said that they will tour south america, europe, us, australia and far east, and then come back to europe and the US next summer. if this hint is anything to go by, there will be a second leg in the US and europe next year.

How about THIS SUMMER 2016? Summer 2017 feels like forever away. I'm thinking about their July/August/September schedule in the United States in 2016. So far its only 10 dates. They had better be playing more than just those 10 dates. Release them all at once so people can get down to planning which shows to see.

Since you said you had seen them on the Parachutes Tour already, I take it that you are a fan since the very early days of the band

Oh, I understand now. Yes, that is correct. I first heard the song "Don't Panic" while on a bus tour of the Scottish Highlands in early January 2001. I was hooked right away and purchased the Parachutes album when I got home to the U.S. in late January 2001. Then, around May or June 2001, I saw Coldplay's first concert in Philadelphia at the Electric Factory in downtown Philadelphia. The Electric Factory is a concert venue with a max capacity of 2,800. The show soldout and I remember the band playing a few new songs that would later make it on to their "A Rush Of Blood To The Head " album that came out the following year in 2002.

A lot of bands start out in much smaller venues when they first come to Philadelphia, so Coldplay were already ahead of the game by selling out the 2,800 seat Electric Factory Venue. Fast Forward to 2016 and they have soldout the 60,000+ seat Lincoln Financial Field Stadium in Philadelphia. I can't even get a ticket. I hope they add another stadium show in Philadelphia or one in Baltimore or Washington D.C. . Miami would also be a place I would consider seeing a Coldplay show since I have family in South Florida.

• Like 1

Fast Forward to 2016 and they have soldout the 60,000+ seat Lincoln Financial Field Stadium in Philadelphia. I can't even get a ticket.

i would keep an eye out. there is a tendency to release more seats as the dates get closer.

• Like 1