✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in my life

Kamili

Guest diogo_sg

They made me start seeing the world in a much more positive and bright way and changed my way of being and acting - I am now nicer, kinder, more open, funnier, etc (I still have many things to change in myself, but they've already helped me to do a lot). They made me start caring more about helping others and becoming a better person. And they have also made me know much more about music. They made me discover many great artists that I now love. It was also because of Coldplay that I joined Coldplaying and met so many wonderful and amazing people, which helped me to be more connected to the rest of the world. They taught me a lot about so many different things and they still do everyday. I feel like I have to thank them, because I've never felt better and more at peace with the Universe than now and that's a lot because of them, what they do and the things they taught/teach me. So, thank you, Coldplay. I love you, guys!

PS: thank you for creating this awesome thread, @Kamili [emoji6]

They made me start seeing the world in a much more positive and bright way and changed my way of being and acting - I am now nicer, kinder, more open, funnier, etc (I still have many things to change in myself, but they've already helped me to do a lot). They made me start caring more about helping others and becoming a better person. And they have also made me know much more about music. They made me discover many great artists that I now love. It was also because of Coldplay that I joined Coldplaying and met so many wonderful and amazing people, which helped me to be more connected to the rest of the world. They taught me a lot about so many different things and they still do everyday. I feel like I have to thank them, because I've never felt better and more at peace with the Universe than now and that's a lot because of them, what they do and the things they taught/teach me. So, thank you, Coldplay. I love you, guys!

PS: thank you for creating this awesome thread, @Kamili [emoji6]

Great answer,thank you so much [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] :) I'm curious about the impact of Coldplay on our everyday life and the way they change it. I'll post my experience as soon as I can.

Great answer,thank you so much [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] :) I'm curious about the impact of Coldplay on our everyday life and the way they change it. I'll post my experience as soon as I can.

P.s. Feel free to write more if you get any idea that you didn't say and you wanted to share with us here.

I have to say that they may not have as much impact on me right now as they had when I first got into them. But overall they've had such a big influence in my life directly and indirectly.

And even though they’ve made me the happiest person in the world and also the most disappointed one other times, I just have so much to thank them for.

I don’t have one of those “they saved my life” kind of stories, but what they did for me was to open my world to so many new things. If it weren’t for them I probably wouldn’t have discovered a lot of the things (not just music) I like and enjoy right now (or maybe yes, but under very different circumstances). Even the things that don't seem to have any connection to the band, I'm able to somehow trace them back to them; so I'm super thankful for that.

I've also had a lot of fun during all these years.

It's funny how listening to the right song at the right time could have such a big impact in someone's life...

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg

That's great. Can't wait to read it [emoji4]

P.s. Feel free to write more if you get any idea that you didn't say and you wanted to share with us here.

Okay, awesome! Thanks! [emoji1]

I've thought about this, but as it has a lot to do with emotions, it's too hard for me to explain in words. One thing I, however, thought about, is that they and their music probably didn't change me, but completed me in one way or another. Best way I can put it. :)

• Like 2

They came into my life when I needed that kind of music and musicians. They were like an answer to my life and my searchings.

I was 15 at that time so they have shaped my growing up. After that I started playing guitar because of their beautiful guitar which covered Parachutes and AROBTTH.

Their private lifes were a great example for growing up because they were non typical music stars and they still are. That has always encouraged me to be myself and to be ok with that.

In the world full of egoism,materialism and showing some fake power through music and movie industry,they show their true emotions,spirituality and vulnerability. They are not afraid of that. I really admire that and I try to follow that path.

They help me every day just to live it and go through it.

When I hear their music it lifts me up to the sky and connects me with God so I feel that everything is possible.

I never expect that especially when I'm feeling low but it just happens and that repeats again and again.

Seems like they have changed the same way that I have through all these years,like we've evoluted in some way.

So I feel like we follow and belong to each others despite not having any real and material connection.

They are my role models and make me work harder anything I do.

Thank you,Coldplay :)

• Like 3

It was very strange for me. I was watching the How We Saw The World special on TV because of some girl I was falling hard at the time was a big Coldplay fan. At that time I knew very little about Coldplay. And my musical taste consisted of only hard rock stuff and a little of hip-hop and reggae. So I was blown away when Politk starts playing. Not only that, I felt like this weird looking guy with tons of charisma was singing about the way I was feeling about myself and the external world. I thought: - This guy is reading my mind or what?:shocked2: It was strange and a little creepy. I could relate with every lyric and every song in a way no other band or artist has done before for me.

I started to chase more information about them and I discover not only they are great musicians but appears to be great human beings, incredible humble and caring with the fans. Coldplay is a big time band that don't act like rock stars, or "gods", or celebrities they act like average humans just doing their jobs, enjoying life and spreading a good message.

I couldn't get the girl, but she gave me Coldplay and I was happy after all.

• Like 4

It was very strange for me. I was watching the How We Saw The World special on TV because of some girl I was falling hard at the time was a big Coldplay fan. At that time I knew very little about Coldplay. And my musical taste consisted of only hard rock stuff and a little of hip-hop and reggae. So I was blown away when Politk starts playing. Not only that, I felt like this weird looking guy with tons of charisma was singing about the way I was feeling about myself and the external world. I thought: - This guy is reading my mind or what?:shocked2: It was strange and a little creepy. I could relate with every lyric and every song in a way no other band or artist has done before for me.

I started to chase more information about them and I discover not only they are great musicians but appears to be great human beings, incredible humble and caring with the fans. Coldplay is a big time band that don't act like rock stars, or "gods", or celebrities they act like average humans just doing their jobs, enjoying life and spreading a good message.

I couldn't get the girl, but she gave me Coldplay and I was happy after all.

Great story,thanks for sharing! :)

• Like 1

Discovering CP made me feel younger :bliss: and more excited about life - waiting for the next concert etc...

Their music lifts me high :dance: and I have to remember to smile more when I'm wearing my Love Button.

Also I love this site & all our multi-national chats :gossip: and I'm really proud I took part in the Coldplaying Chorus project. :singer:

CP have become a very important part of my life.

• Like 2

When I feel happy, when I feel sad, when I feel angry... There is always a Coldplay song that fits perfectly with my feelings, and Coldplay it's like a part of me now... I would like to say it in a better form but my english isn't good enough :sweatdrop:

Awesome thread by the way :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Well my experience isn't as magical or as long but....

Basically when I found them it was first through Paradise which quickly became my favorite Coldplay song (not anymore btw). Then as I watched the Don't Panic music video I instantly fell in love with them. I started to research them like a madman, I stalked Coldplaying for a while after Ghost Stories was released and I started discovering all their back catalog has to offer. Haven't looked back since. First favorite band.

• Like 2

Since I discovered Coldplay I have more faith that love and hope exits. I have met amazing people who have different opinions but who hasn't been disrespectful. And I have a more peaceful life, it doesn't mean I hadn't before, but today I've learned to enjoy what I have and to take the opportunities I have in front of me without fears.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't recall when they dragged me in too deep but before I knew it I got sucked into the vortex and I could never come out. I feel as if I claimed them as a possession, like a teddy bear. At this point my brain designated a massive section to them. I don't know why. Nevertheless, they opened me up to a whole new world of music after I branched off from them. I have to thank them for that.

• Like 2

Firstly, they developed my interest for music a lot! I discovered how wonderful music can be and really got into a lot of other bands to. But especially, they were like the band I always had wanted to find. Their style was simply the style I preferred. The alternative rock style with synths, guitar and piano. Lovely melodies and touching vocals. Before I started listening to Coldplay, I didn't know how much I ned them.

Then, they have also touched me with messages and lyrics in a helping way during a lot of situations the latest couple of years - especially periods of depression and sorrow. The thing about alchemizing thins - the message from GS and AHFOD - is something I've tried to apply in my life as much as possible. Though it's hard sometimes (enjoying everything, good and bad), I take steps forwards all the time.

(Haha, here we are Coldplayers, unconditionally loving our pain since 2014) <3 But that's the only way I think. See it as angel wings instead of a broken heart.

• Like 2