✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-12-09] Etihad Stadium, Melbourne, Australia

Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that Coldplay are heading to Australia and New Zealand in December to play four stadium shows. The dates are as follows:

Saturday, December 3, 2016 – AUCKLAND MT Smart Stadium

Tuesday, December 6, 2016 – BRISBANE Suncorp Stadium

Friday, December 9, 2016 – MELBOURNE Etihad Stadium

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 – SYDNEY Allianz Stadium

On sale info is below – and tickets will be available from here. NB: all times are local times to the city of the show.

MELBOURNE

Tickets on sale 2pm on Monday May 30

Amex presale: 12noon Monday May 23 until 12noon Thursday May 26

My Live Nation pre-sale: 3pm Thursday May 26 until 5pm Sunday May 29

Hey there everyone!

I'm crazy excited to see these shows announced, but sadly don't have any friends who are Coldplay fans

Is there anyone else in Melbourne in my position? Really wanna go to the show and I'd love to have someone to go with!

Thanks,

Sam

Hey Sam!

My girlfriend and I will be attending the Coldplay show. You're welcome to come with us if you'd like. We're massive Coldplay fans!!!

Regards Mat

Hey Sam!

My girlfriend and I will be attending the Coldplay show. You're welcome to come with us if you'd like. We're massive Coldplay fans!!!

Regards Mat

Thanks Mat, that's so sweet!

Absolutly love to join you guys, lets hope we can all get tix when they're released!!

can anyone find the floor plan on their website? trying to see where some of the tickets would place you but for some dumb reason it appears not to be up on live nation

ETA: also im glad theres not a huge price hike, i was scared of that but looks very reasonable

I am beside myself!!! My managing director got me pre-pre sale tickets today through Amex centurion . I have AOAL tickets for Sydney and gold standing for Melbourne! And LFDiane is flying from the US to come with me!!!!!!!! Wooooooo!!!!

• Like 5

I

Hey there everyone!

I'm crazy excited to see these shows announced, but sadly don't have any friends who are Coldplay fans

Is there anyone else in Melbourne in my position? Really wanna go to the show and I'd love to have someone to go with!

Thanks,

Sam

I'm in the same boat! I'm over from England for a year and flying back to see them at Glastonbury but australia will be so much better!

What's tickets did You get

Not sure which are best

Thanks

This is actually my first Coldplay concert, sad I know, and I had no idea which tickets/what area etc to get so just went with seated silver.

That got us L3 38 Row Q.

Hope that helps!

Hi guys, contemplating paying the $300 for early access tickets, anyone else every tried this before? Really want to get up close to the front!! This will be my fifth show but always had to compete for seats.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've only been to Etihad for my graduation ceremony :laugh3: There's a lot of food vendors at the top so I don't imagine they'll be strict about food and water in the stands. Unsure about GA. Rod Laver allows food and drink to be taken down into the standing sections.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...