✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Most amazing day of your life

Aimnov

Guest diogo_sg

Well, I think every day is pretty special and amazing, so this is a question extremely hard to answer. I could write a list about things that have made me feel amazing on particular days, but I could not choose just one "most amazing day" [emoji4]

Well, I think every day is pretty special and amazing, so this is a question extremely hard to answer. I could write a list about things that have made me feel amazing on particular days, but I could not choose just one "most amazing day" [emoji4]

True. There are different phases of life. Childhood, Teenage life, Early Twenties, Mid Twenties and so on....

And different phases of life has different amazing moments, special moments or well, just moments.

For instance when i started working, and when i presented my first ever concept/idea to the client and they approved it, it was the most amazing day.

But seeing all those days in my different phases of life, finally finding the love of my life, now i feel like this is surely the most amazing day of my life, when i met her first.

So, yeah.

Guest diogo_sg
True. There are different phases of life. Childhood, Teenage life, Early Twenties, Mid Twenties and so on....

And different phases of life has different amazing moments, special moments or well, just moments.

For instance when i started working, and when i presented my first ever concept/idea to the client and they approved it, it was the most amazing day.

But seeing all those days in my different phases of life, finally finding the love of my life, now i feel like this is surely the most amazing day of my life, when i met her first.

So, yeah.

Exactly! Life is so full of great moments that it is just too difficult to choose the most incredible and amazing one. Maybe something is making you feel awesome today and it seems like this is the best day ever, but tomorrow something else might make you feel even better. It never stops changing.

Exactly! Life is so full of great moments that it is just too difficult to choose the most incredible and amazing one. Maybe something is making you feel awesome today and it seems like this is the best day ever, but tomorrow something else might make you feel even better. It never stops changing.

Yeah. I've learned that small moments make an amazing day. Like you said, sometimes the day seems to be going good and all of a sudden something crazy happens, or a small moment brings/spoils the rest of the remaining day.

Some moments when are life changing moments, like, "Life Changing", all of a sudden they hold more meaning. Strong Meaning.

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Yeah. I've learned that small moments make an amazing day. Like you said, sometimes the day seems to be going good and all of a sudden something crazy happens, or a small moment brings/spoils the rest of the remaining day.

Some moments when are life changing moments, like, "Life Changing", all of a sudden they hold more meaning. Strong Meaning.

We need to learn how to handle the crazy things that happen to us, so we don't feel...down. This is something that I (and many more people, I'm sure) have learned from Chris and the rest of the band [emoji6]

We need to learn how to handle the crazy things that happen to us, so we don't feel...down. This is something that I (and many more people, I'm sure) have learned from Chris and the rest of the band [emoji6]

So true man. Handling the crazies! (and i like the wink part too)

I'm always trying to enjoy the little things as well, in the end that's the true way to get happy.

I was already before I became a Coldplayer, but I learned a lot from Chris to accept bad days and be more grateful.

It's so awesome to be part of the fandom of a band who doesn't just make great music but also inspires you with their attitude to be a better person.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

I agree, we have so many amazing moments that we can't choose just one. I've learned that thanks to my father who once told me to enjoy every moment I have lived, there's no need to suffer. Chris has shown me that I'm not the only one who prefer to look at the positive side of events. Of course there are horrible things happening around the world, but our job is to keep alive the good memories, to learn from the mistakes we have done and to appreciate the great things people around us have done. Well, that's what I believe.

I'll name two of those amazing days I've lived. Seeing Coldplay two days in a row, and seeing my siblings having succes on what they do :)

• Like 1

I'm always trying to enjoy the little things as well, in the end that's the true way to get happy.

I was already before I became a Coldplayer, but I learned a lot from Chris to accept bad days and be more grateful.

It's so awesome to be part of the fandom of a band who doesn't just make great music but also inspires you with their attitude to be a better person.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

That's so true. Real music, real people are those who inspire others. Who inject good feelings and vibes in others. And Coldplay is inspiring millions everywhere, giving love and spreading it across the globe.

That's so beautiful. It pretty much reflects what kind of people they are (Chris and the gang), they are beautiful so they make beautiful and inspiring music.

Coldplay has made most of my days worth spending.

• Like 1

I agree, we have so many amazing moments that we can't choose just one. I've learned that thanks to my father who once told me to enjoy every moment I have lived, there's no need to suffer. Chris has shown me that I'm not the only one who prefer to look at the positive side of events. Of course there are horrible things happening around the world, but our job is to keep alive the good memories, to learn from the mistakes we have done and to appreciate the great things people around us have done. Well, that's what I believe.

I'll name two of those amazing days I've lived. Seeing Coldplay two days in a row, and seeing my siblings having succes on what they do :)

Dads are always cool. The only guy friend I've is my dad actually.

But you've said it right. We do make mistakes. And the good thing is, over-writing your days with good ones. Letting go the bad things, embracing the good things.

And man, it's a dream to see Coldplay live. Seriously. I hope one day I can make it happen!

• Like 3