✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Beagle Thread!

flockofbirds222

Guest diogo_sg

Thank you so much for creating this awesome thread!! Haha!

Here's Óscar, my middle brother [emoji12] [emoji190]

d19af6f0a201eac589ad831ce4bdff06.jpg

(my leg looks so weird in this pic! Haha!)

• 3 weeks later...

Sancho and Óscar are adorable <3

Meet Spock. He likes to lick everyone he comes into contact with and chew everything that's chewable and some things that aren't :lol:

yM0tdMK.jpg

Spock is usually an uncontrollable bundle of excited energy but he was feeling a bit sleepy today :3

tFQFMxI.jpg

t6X5TbK.jpg

That's it for now. Spock woofs that he'd like to meet all you wonderful people again soon :loveshower:

He's not my puppy btw. He belongs to my friend, a fellow Coldplayer :D

Thanks for introducing me to this awesome thread [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] :D

• Like 6

Meet Spock. He likes to lick everyone he comes into contact with and chew everything that's chewable and some things that aren't[emoji38]yM0tdMK.jpg

Spock is usually an uncontrollable bundle of excited energy but he was feeling a bit sleepy today :3

tFQFMxI.jpg

t6X5TbK.jpg

That's it for now. Spock woofs that he'd like to meet all you wonderful people again soon :loveshower:

Thanks for introducing me to this awesome thread [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] :D

OMGGG awwww he's so cute[emoji7]

Guest diogo_sg

Meet Spock. He likes to lick everyone he comes into contact with and chew everything that's chewable and some things that aren't[emoji38]yM0tdMK.jpg

tFQFMxI.jpg

t6X5TbK.jpg

Óscar says 'thank you' [emoji16]

Spock is too damn cute!! Ugh! How is that even possible?! [emoji7] [emoji7]

And you're very welcome! [emoji12]

tFQFMxI.jpg

t6X5TbK.jpg

He's so cute and I love his name :)

• Like 1