A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
You're told which side you're (on)
April 29, 20206 yr
An empty house is not a home Wait a minute... ._.
April 18, 20206 yr
Well done @Divutian you won the game ? There is no other Coldplay song with the word ‘amazing’ in the lyrics. I think.
April 27, 20206 yr
doesn't mean im lost! (i used the exclamation mark)
But I should know (which) way to turn
(Turn) your magic on
(Your) skin and bones
And they're talking it to me.
(They're) moving us to Mars
Planets are (moving) at the speed of light
(Light), dark
Bright spark
It was dark, now it's sunrise
(love playing this with new lyrics :D)
But (now) all I can think about is you
(There you have another one :p)
When everything is falling all around You
(Everything) is upside down
High up above or (down) below
Yeah I lift to a permanent (high)
Everything you ever wanted in a (permanent) state
Oh what a state I'm in
(What) if there was no light
There's a light that you give me
(Give) me style and (give) me grace
'Cos you really hurt (me), no you really hurt (me)
When I was (hurt), you came to lift me up
(Lift) off this blindfold let me see again
And again, and again
Now I'm hyp, hypnotised
and i won't stop now
I'll start before I can (stop)
Search
Create an account or sign in to comment