✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Low resolution download help! Can someone please help me, if your out there. Thanks!

Golden Magic

Hi! Sorry to bother you again.<br />But I have a question.<br />Why can't I download photos in high resolution on some pages?<br />Like the one I just downloaded now, you see below. I mean, Coldplaying Twitter can download them in high resolution, why can't I? What and how do they? Thanks so much. I know it doesn't seem very important, but it is. Cause I run a facebook page, and I need these photos to publish.<br />Also here is the link to those pics, as you<br />can see how HD they are! Errr!<br />http://galleries.buffalonews.com/default.aspx?id=6546#/25<br />998a594603494f19272839a10e0cc172.jpg614d429ec7791ecd824b81aa9f679b5a.jpg

[emoji294]

• Administrators
Hi! Sorry to bother you again.

But I have a question.

Why can't I download photos in high resolution on some pages?

Like the one I just downloaded now, you see below. I mean, Coldplaying Twitter can download them in high resolution, why can't I? What and how do they? Thanks so much. I know it doesn't seem very important, but it is. Cause I run a facebook page, and I need these photos to publish.

Also here is the link to those pics, as you

can see how HD they are! Errr!

http://galleries.buffalonews.com/default.aspx?id=6546#/25

998a594603494f19272839a10e0cc172.jpg614d429ec7791ecd824b81aa9f679b5a.jpg

[emoji294]

Hi, our team spends countless hours collecting photos to add to our Coldplaying Gallery. As you can see, it is one of the few pages on this site that does not have ads so we do not profit from it. The photos are not ours and are the property of the photographers and licensers. While I don't approve of your facebook page and find it highly disrespectful to create a page about two divorced people, I also do not want you to post these photos on your facebook page. The Gallery was designed for personal use and not for someone who is too lazy to find the photos themselves.

• Like 1