✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-08-15] Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO

AMDB9

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first 2017 North American shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour – including the band’s first Canadian shows in five years. The dates are as follows:

Tue Aug 15 – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center

Tickets go on general sale on Saturday, Oct 15 at 10am local time, apart from Montreal (Oct 15, 12noon) and Miami (Oct 21, 10am).

Support: AlunaGeorge and Izzy Bizu

A little late posting this. I don't know what kind of experience anyone had with getting pre-sale fan club tickets. Apparently, AXS.com is the ticket seller for this venue (Sprint Center in KC). They had a weird que for entering, reloading your browser every minute. I didn't like the option so I kept reloading hoping for better seats.

tldr; I got two seats on the floor, section 6, row 2. I hope they are worth the $250/a piece I paid. I haven't seen them since they came through town on their Viva La Vida tour. I am usually lucky and have been able to be up close to see them, but the prices this time are redic.

• 3 months later...

^ I didn't have any issues this time around. Last time I used my early-bird code from the Coldplay mailing list for the Tulsa show and had some trouble buying more than one ticket at a time. Didn't use the code this time and just went in at the normal opening time. Though I did get lucky and was able to snag two tickets on the first level right next to where the c-stage will be set up, so I didn't spend a whole lot of time refreshing. Did you use a code?

It's been awhile since I've been in the Sprint Center, but from what I remember you should have a pretty good view. Agreed about the prices though. Mine were ~$150 apiece this time around and something like $120 for Tulsa (even though we were on the second level) : unamused:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
^ I didn't have any issues this time around. Last time I used my early-bird code from the Coldplay mailing list for the Tulsa show and had some trouble buying more than one ticket at a time. Didn't use the code this time and just went in at the normal opening time. Though I did get lucky and was able to snag two tickets on the first level right next to where the c-stage will be set up, so I didn't spend a whole lot of time refreshing. Did you use a code?

It's been awhile since I've been in the Sprint Center, but from what I remember you should have a pretty good view. Agreed about the prices though. Mine were ~$150 apiece this time around and something like $120 for Tulsa (even though we were on the second level) : unamused:

I did use the presale code. I think I'll be happy no matter where I'm at on the floor. I like U2's floor plans better; thay are all general admission/first come, first served, $75 a ticket. I'm surprised Coldplay doesn't do a GA as well.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi all!

Longtime lurker, first time poster here - hey there! So just as I was afraid would happen with buying tickets almost a year ahead of time, a member of our group had to back out of the show in Kansas City on August 15...

I've offered the ticket around, no takers. I've got it on Stubhub, no takers. Really just looking to recoup the cost for my friend who had to back out, but willing to negotiate a little on price. Ticket is in Section 120 - message me if interested!!

• 2 weeks later...
I did use the presale code. I think I'll be happy no matter where I'm at on the floor. I like U2's floor plans better; thay are all general admission/first come, first served, $75 a ticket. I'm surprised Coldplay doesn't do a GA as well.

Man, that would have been awesome. Seems like would allow all the really dedicated fans to get to the front row first and make for a stellar atmosphere. Oh well, I think I've managed to nab our group tickets near the C-stage so we should get a nice treat there. I'm still keeping a look out for the roadies though!

On another note--we're closing in on t-minus 10 hours until showtime! :D

• Like 1

THEY HAVE SOUNDCHECKED DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS, proof on Coldplay's Instagram and snapchat stories omg it sound wonderful!!!!

[MEDIA=twitter]897585170836070400[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/897585170836070400

[MEDIA=twitter]897584097232551936[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/897584097232551936

• Like 1