✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-08-28] Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, FL

AMDB9

Wow that was stressful. Was able to pull a couple in A1 and a couple in C5. If this was the Coldplay.com presale alone, the demand for this show must be off the charts.

Keep in mind that Ticketmaster has it's tricks to slow sales down.

Didn't get to access the pre-sale cause I signed up very late. At least I should have a pre-sale code in case they announce additional shows (hopefully closer to home!). Friday is gonna be a mess.

I've been a fan of Coldplay for what now seems like ages and somehow I have never been able to get a code for any pre-sales. Does anyone know how or where I can do this? I just saw them at Levi's Stadium in San Francisco but now they are going to play in my home city next year and would love to get some floor seats. Any suggestions? Thank you everyone.

I've been a fan of Coldplay for what now seems like ages and somehow I have never been able to get a code for any pre-sales. Does anyone know how or where I can do this? I just saw them at Levi's Stadium in San Francisco but now they are going to play in my home city next year and would love to get some floor seats. Any suggestions? Thank you everyone.

http://coldplay.com/sign-up/

The important thing is that you sign up stating the country you want to see them in as your home country, because they only send out codes to the respective countries. US presale codes only go to people who signed up as being from the US.

If you want to see them in the US and Europe, for example, sign up with two email adresses and put different home countries. There is no other way.

http://coldplay.com/sign-up/

The important thing is that you sign up stating the country you want to see them in as your home country, because they only send out codes to the respective countries. US presale codes only go to people who signed up as being from the US.

If you want to see them in the US and Europe, for example, sign up with two email adresses and put different home countries. There is no other way.

Thank you so much. I truly appreciate it.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...