✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting Re-acquainted With an Old Friend

ShannonF

I listened to Viva today after a very long time, and it blew my hair back. It was like getting re-acquainted with an old friend, and I wasted the entire afternoon listening to it over and over while singing, dancing, and playing air instruments all over the house. It made a very rainy, dreary day feel like it was worth getting out of bed instead of burrowing into the comforter and hibernating all day. I started wondering, then, if other fans have had this same experience with listening to an album that they haven't heard for a long time. So spill the beans...which album; how did it feel to listen to it again? What did you use as an air microphone? Which band member do you pretend to be when you dance like a fool when no one is home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fantastic! Love to hear this, great thread, thank you. It's quite funny you started this thread today. I went into my old jeep Ruby, who I love dearly and found The National's High Violet, and automatically said, "Hello Old Friend" that album means so much to me.

• Like 1