✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-4-19] Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, JAPAN

Christa42

From Coldplay.com:

CxQ6ieEW8AA1t3z.jpg

Good evening. The band have just announced a run of Asian stadium shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour, including the band’s first ever concerts in Taiwan, the Philippines and Korea (they last played Japan in 2014 and Singapore in 2009).

Sat Apr 01 – National Stadium, Singapore, SINGAPORE

Tue Apr 04 – MOA Concert Grounds, Manila, PHILIPPINES

Wed Apr 12 – HSR Taoyuan Station Plaza, Taipei, TAIWAN

Sat Apr 15 – Olympic Stadium, Seoul, KOREA

Wed Apr 19 – Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, JAPAN

Tickets for the Asian dates go on sale on 21 Nov (Singapore, Tokyo) and 24 Nov (Manila, Seoul, Taipei).

Support: Radwimps

• Like 1

Has anyone seen a floorplan yet for the Tokyo Dome? I wanted to see what the difference was between the 'VIP' and 'SS'... or if it's just the same as our VIP that comes with early entry and some merch? And because they say 'VIP Seat' and 'SS Seat'... just wanted to make sure they're not seated :laugh3: I signed up to the LiveNation pre-sale, but it seems to be a different purchasing system than here and I'm a bit confused :laugh3:

What is phonetic registering.. I can't fill the apply form

Sent from my LG-H815 using Coldplaying mobile app

Use this converter for the phonetic section. It took me 20 minutes to figure out how to put my name in :laugh3:

http://apps.nolanlawson.com/japanese-name-converter/#home

Also I have no idea what I'm committing to here. I'm worried these are all seated tickets... I'm only going if it's standing haha

and the 'Full Name' part has to be in full-width which you can use this converter here:

http://en.calc-site.com/letters/convert_full_half

So I got past the details after about half an hour... but the end needs a Japanese address and you can't get past it unfortunately. I don't know how international travelling fans (like me!) are going to acquire tickets to this one..

And about 15 minutes into this I realise it's a lottery-type situation. This is all so confusing :laugh2:

and the 'Full Name' part has to be in full-width which you can use this converter here:

So I got past the details after about half an hour... but the end needs a Japanese address and you can't get past it unfortunately. I don't know how international travelling fans (like me!) are going to acquire tickets to this one..

And about 15 minutes into this I realise it's a lottery-type situation. This is all so confusing :laugh2:

I have passed on this one. Too complicated... I'll try to buy not on pre sail... I'll try Singapore too

Sent from my LG-H815 using Coldplaying mobile app

Oh my, and then I thought buying tickets in Europe was a challenge. [emoji1]

• Like 1

Oh my, and then I thought buying tickets in Europe was a challenge. [emoji1]

I literally can't even exaggerate how difficult I found it :laugh3: 99% of the time I am smooth sailing with tickets but this was a whole other beast haha But I still really want Japan! I might have to end up buying off someone.. I STILL don't know if it's General Standing or completely seated :laugh2:

I asked Live Nation Japan. They said they will accept application from abroad from Dec 1st!

OMG, been trying last night, this morning no success. Why is it so complicated to get a ticket? If it opens for abroad on 1st Dec, is there a guarantee we can actually get tickets cos the term lottery sounds "un-ushering " Damn...

By the way, i tried calling the number at live nation but couldn't seem to get through. How did u get in touch with them? hoipin g u can shade me some light

OMG, been trying last night, this morning no success. Why is it so complicated to get a ticket? If it opens for abroad on 1st Dec, is there a guarantee we can actually get tickets cos the term lottery sounds "un-ushering " Damn...

By the way, i tried calling the number at live nation but couldn't seem to get through. How did u get in touch with them? hoipin g u can shade me some light

I didn't apply my ticket from live nation so I don't know what's happening! A certain amount of tickets is allocated to each sales phase I think.

You can ask them by email! [email protected]

I asked Live Nation Japan. They said they will accept application from abroad from Dec 1st!

Thank you so much for this information! I don't know if you saw my earlier posts, but I really tried with the LiveNation one and then failed miserably when you needed a Japanese address :laugh3:

But does anyone know yet what kind of tickets they have (VIP/SS/S/etc.) do we know yet if it's all seated, or if there's a general standing area at all? My purchasing a ticket solely rides on if I can get a standing ticket haha

Thank you so much for this information! I don't know if you saw my earlier posts, but I really tried with the LiveNation one and then failed miserably when you needed a Japanese address :laugh3:

Yes, I saw your posts. That's why I asked them :) They said pre-sale order for overseas customers will be available on Dec 1st. You won't need a Japanese address this time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi!

why concerts in Japan there is no standing tickets?

Will there be?

by chance I've got a ticket for seating

Pls info :(

I'm with ya, it is very confusing. I got confirmation from TIKETUTOPIA of the payment for the S Reserve seating, have not got any official email confirmation, anyone got any idea of when they will reach you, also whats with no standing options tickets?? can we somehow exchange the ticket we have with the standing ones, once its available?

I'm with ya, it is very confusing. I got confirmation from TIKETUTOPIA of the payment for the S Reserve seating, have not got any official email confirmation, anyone got any idea of when they will reach you, also whats with no standing options tickets?? can we somehow exchange the ticket we have with the standing ones, once its available?

Hey I went through the balloting of tickets through ticket PIA too. Tried to email them regarding the confirmation as the payment has been deducted from my bank account but they have yet to get back to me. Any luck on your side?

Hey I went through the balloting of tickets through ticket PIA too. Tried to email them regarding the confirmation as the payment has been deducted from my bank account but they have yet to get back to me. Any luck on your side?

Got the same tickets from PIA lottery.. I read that we can get our tickets on the day of the concert.. =( Any luck on the floor plan?