✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-4-19] Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, JAPAN

Christa42

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, any updates on how the seating and layout plans is gonna be like? I got my tix VIP but have no clue what so ever. Very little info was being exchange with the PIA people( not to mention the slow response) I hope it's standing...

Getting a bit anxious with not knowing what I paid for btw.

Still ... excited . Who else is going ?

Hey guys, any updates on how the seating and layout plans is gonna be like? I got my tix VIP but have no clue what so ever. Very little info was being exchange with the PIA people( not to mention the slow response) I hope it's standing...

Getting a bit anxious with not knowing what I paid for btw.

Still ... excited . Who else is going ?

I contacted Live Nation directly because I really wanted to go to Japan but only if it was General Admission and they sent me this back:

16736040_10155000167717445_1784485543_n.jpg?oh=4ed299b0029c87b8fde76034474f66d7&oe=58A37CFE

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if there will be 'assigned' seats or it's free seating?

that should have been clear when the seats were on sale.

I know for Toronto, i was bummed out when the general admissions area was all reserved seating....

Was exchanging emails with PIA, we can get the tickets an hour before they open the gates. Gates open at 4:30pm and they will enail further details. Also, I am looking for additional 2 tickets SS-reserve. Anyone? We desperately need it. Huhu

• Like 1

Thanks for the confirmation! Kind of glad i dont have to q in advance :p Will be flying into Tokyo that day. :p

I think they are still selling SS seats!

Just wondering though, as ive not been to a concert in Japan before, is there an etiquette to remain seated or can we stand up? I mean, nobody usually stays seated at Coldplay concerts

• 2 weeks later...