✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

flockofbirds222's campaign

flockofbirds222

It feels a bit strange doing a campaign for myself but this is just for fun so whatever.

It would make me really happy if you considered voting for me.

First of all I wanted to mention that I joined this forum only this year but already contributed in several projects, like the I Ran Away Project (which you should consider as the best Coldplay thread of the year btw), which would qualify me as the best newcomer to Coldplaying.com.

I also made my profile pic myself, it's meant to represent my username with the flock of birds in the silhouette of Coldplay. Therefore it would make me happy if you considered it as the best profile picture of 2016.

Apart from that I'm from Germany, which is in Northern/Western Europe and I'd be honored to be the ambassador of that area.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that it would make me happy if you could vote me as the biggest Chris fan cause he's a huge inspiration for me personally and made me become a lot happier and more optimistic person with his view at the world.

A few other users and things I want to campaign for:

I think @coldplayisawesome definitely deserves the award for the best signature.

You should also vote for @alisbe to be the ambassador of her country Mexico as well as Africa, since she obviously did her job great.

There are some of you who I think would deserve the friendliest user award but since pretty much every Coldplayer is friendly I don't want to make any particular suggestions in that section.

Since @I ran away doesn't want to be the biggest spammer anymore I think you should consider @Nie for that award.

Please vote @guy42 as the biggest Guy fan.

As many others already pointed out I think the Don't Let It Break Your Heart thread definitely deserves an award as the best General Discussion Area thread because it gives us a place to share and discuss problems with fellow Coldplayers.

For the music section I think Boys That Sing by Viola Beach deserves an award as the best song.

But it would also be a good idea to vote for the Up&Up cover from the Coldplaying Chorus Project as the best song as @Nie suggested.

• Like 4

although i have to say that since coming back everyone seems new to me :joy:

And you seem new to me... although you're... like... older than all of us combined laugh4.gif.5993cbd28930d689c9a3643dc0310a9a.gif

And ppl please consider me as Best Guy Fan THANKS smiley2.gif.d6f0fa21cdaf868530fb38de3e6b5e58.gif

• Like 3