✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TRIGGERED

Gsilva

If I read correctly, Guetta's song actually borrowed part of Clocks' piano's intro (with obvious permission) for his song.

(Also obvious that Clocks came out in 2002 but :p)

Yeah no problem but he acused Coldplay without knowing.

I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, seen a person whiter than this. Never has a video produced more hatred in my heart for another human (haha I'm being a jerk)

But seriously, this guy got a million views for producing this garbage? He is literally making money off of youtube by putting out misinformed, millennial-centric, and downright obnoxious crap on the internet....

The dude made an honest mistake, clearly, and maybe he's a great guy. I don't want to be overly judgmental. But just for the sake of being Coldplay "Triggered," I have to say--articulate your language man. You sound like a five year-old trying to explain stuff. Also, do a five second fact-check before you publish something. Oh well. He is successful on Youtube and I am not, so who is the real winner here hahaha

• Like 2

I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever, seen a person whiter than this. Never has a video produced more hatred in my heart for another human (haha I'm being a jerk)

But seriously, this guy got a million views for producing this garbage? He is literally making money off of youtube by putting out misinformed, millennial-centric, and downright obnoxious crap on the internet....

The dude made an honest mistake, clearly, and maybe he's a great guy. I don't want to be overly judgmental. But just for the sake of being Coldplay "Triggered," I have to say--articulate your language man. You sound like a five year-old trying to explain stuff. Also, do a five second fact-check before you publish something. Oh well. He is successful on Youtube and I am not, so who is the real winner here hahaha

The way he talks really bugs me

^ Yeah, its kind of a California accent as far as I can tell. I never try to make fun of people's accents or their ability to speak "proper" English. I am on board with the evolution of English in African American communities, for example, which a lot of older (racist) people condemn. And of course, the way one speaks does not dictate their intelligence. But man this guy's voice made me feel like I was listening to a man child." Oh my gosh you guys."

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

"David Guhwetta" nice one

Looking at the upload date on youtube to determine the release date of the song. Amazing. Do you think he's one of those people who also believe the earth is flat? He kinda reminds me of Trump which is obviously never a good sign

"I dunno, we don't know" we actually do lol

• Like 3

Ok.

Uploaded doesn't mean released.

*Hits play on Love Takes Over* "Oh it's this one!"..... What?

"Ohhh someones getting sued, someones getting fired" *rewinds* "I don't want to get sued for defamation"

WHY DID I WATCH THAT.

tumblr_nf2k0vryhi1qf3fzjo1_500.gif

This is what's wrong with Youtube today.

• Like 2