✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Intro Video for Seated Concerts

sirchampion

Hey y'all. I was wondering whats the best way to try and get into the intro video for the concerts with seats. Like no one will be lining up, so how do they select whos gonna be in the video?
I think anyway you have to be early at the stadium to be chosen. Ben came to us at noon. 1pm. But that was Europe. I queued since 6 every Show.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Hey y'all. I was wondering whats the best way to try and get into the intro video for the concerts with seats. Like no one will be lining up, so how do they select whos gonna be in the video?

I was in the intro for Toronto! I would suggest waiting near where the tour buses/trucks are if you can find them, or the backstage entrance. That's where Ben (the roadie) saw me (as I was the only one there) but he also walked around the outside of the stadium to look for other people.

I was in the intro for Toronto! I would suggest waiting near where the tour buses/trucks are if you can find them, or the backstage entrance. That's where Ben (the roadie) saw me (as I was the only one there) but he also walked around the outside of the stadium to look for other people.

you're super lucky. both concerts I went to, I was preoccupied with something in the morning & and I didn't get to upgraded by a roadie. shoot :( maybe next tour, if they do something like it again lol

good luck OP!

BiggerStronger! I just realized it was you in the Toronto intro video! Well done. And your shirt was awesome!

• Like 1

The people sitting next to me at Gillette Stadium last year were in the video and they just hung around near the main entrance long before the gates opened. LOOONNNNGGG before the gates opened.

Ben found me at about 1:30. And my stadium didn't really have a "main entrance" so I was waiting by the tour buses, although he asked me where he could find a main entrance as he was looking for more fans