✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you had a blank check to buy any vehicle, what would you get?

TylerBennett53

Mercedes 300SL Gullwing. I mean, I should probably say Ferrari 250GTO, because I could enjoy it a while, then sell it and buy basically every car I ever wanted. But I don't know if I could part with something that pretty, and that's SO valuable I'd be afraid to drive it anywhere. If I couldn't pick the gullwing this is a hard question. My other dream car is a Mercedes W113 SL, or a Citroen SM or DS, and I've recently gotten obsessed with Lotus Europas, but I feel like I should pick something I could never afford, and those aren't that out of reach. So ... McLaren F1 would be awesome. Or, a Tucker 48! Lamborghini Miura or Countach, Ferrari Daytona is a gorgeous car or the BBs. Or maybe I'd try to find the Jaguar XK150 DHC my dad sold before I was born (if he even knows the serial number of it). I feel like I would lose my mind because there are so many awesome cars.

If I had to buy something brand new, I don't know ... not much new interests me as much but I'd probably pick a Mercedes AMG GT C.

Honestly my dream car is actually finishing the restoration on my car and driving it again. :joy:

Edit: or maybe I would buy this, it was up for auction recently:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...