✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Postcards from far away

Shreya1975

Hello Everybody!

I've been thinking about this for quite sometime and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in Postcards from far away....

So basically what you will do is once you register you will be given a person's name and address .

It can be to a person from your country or international as well.

That's your choice.

Once you recieve your match,

You will have to send a post card to that person... Just like Christmas's secret santa but here instead of gifts, you send postcards..

The main idea here is to spread love and a kind word or message to someone in your country or someone across the world... (Your match)

Let me know if you're interested :)

If you have an questions feel free to DM me (Shreya1975)

Once I know how many are interested more details will follow :)

Have an amazing day ❤

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again!

If you'd like to be apart of this ...

All you have to do is send a direct message with your name and address and also if you'd like to send your post card to someone within the same continent or worldwide :)

This will remain open until the 4th of June,2018

And you will receive your match on the 6th of June, 2018

• 2 weeks later...

:sun:I have received my "Postcard from Far Away" this morning, from Evelyn in Germany PLUS a gorgeous art design she'd made AND a LOVE BUTTON !!!!:sun:

Thanks you sooooo much. :heart: This means a lot to me. :heart:

This came on the day I found out my cat is ill and will not live much longer, so you have brought a bit of sunshine into my life on a very black day. :pensive:

Thank you Evelyn. I send you lots of love and hugs x Jane

IMG_0751.thumb.JPG.ebf0f7d9d604d07feca817acef7fbd75.JPG

• Like 4

Hello again!

If you'd like to be apart of this ...

All you have to do is send a direct message with your name and address and also if you'd like to send your post card to someone within the same continent or worldwide :)

This will remain open until the 4th of June,2018

And you will receive your match on the 6th of June, 2018

I wish I had seen this in time! Amazing idea!

• Like 2

Hello again,

Sorry, I am new to this Forum, have to learn how to post here

I've recieved my post card from far away yesterday.

Thank you Jane for this beautiful post card and Thank you for the kind words. I would love to visit Wales some day, especially the Snowdonia national park.

And Yes, I also hope to see Coldplay live in concert soon again. Sending you love from Germany...

Evelyn

IMG_20180614_184413_021.thumb.jpg.fd75a9641b448355bb354db2a4d71bee.jpg

• Like 3

Hey Jane,

I am so happy you liked the post card /letter and my artwork. That means a lot to me...I am sorry to hear about your cat. Sending you a big hug!!

Love Evelyn

Thanks so much Evelyn. I keep looking at, and admiring your art work. it's beautiful ! Your big hug is gratefully received - thanks , I needed that :heart:

• Like 2

Jane,❤

Thank you so much for posting it here on Coldplaying and for letting me know that you received your amazing and beautiful postcard from Evelyn!! I cannot tell you how happy I am right now!!! Thank you so much!

I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry to hear about Cleo... Sending you lots and lots of love and hugs and positive energy

• Like 1

Hello again,

Sorry, I am new to this Forum, have to learn how to post here

I've recieved my post card from far away yesterday.

Thank you Jane for this beautiful post card and Thank you for the kind words. I would love to visit Wales some day, especially the Snowdonia national park.

And Yes, I also hope to see Coldplay live in concert soon again. Sending you love from Germany...

Evelyn

Thank you so much Evelyn for posting your postcard here on Coldplaying ❤

I cannot put it into words how lovely and amazing it is to see all of your lovely and amazing postcards!!!

• Like 1

Thank you so much Evelyn and Jane for posting this here!! Both of your postcards are so beautiful and both of you are amazing!! Thank you both soo much!!

Can't wait for everyone to receive mine as well

This is so beautiful to see and I can't wait for more matches to receive their postcards and more joy and love spread across!! Have an amazing day and a great week ahead everybody!

This project would not work without each of you!!

This means the world to me!!

• Like 2

Jane,❤

Thank you so much for posting it here on Coldplaying and for letting me know that you received your amazing and beautiful postcard from Evelyn!! I cannot tell you how happy I am right now!!! Thank you so much!

I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry to hear about Cleo... Sending you lots and lots of love and hugs and positive energy

Thanks, Shreya ! I'll tell you all about it in my next email. Sending you lots of LoVe :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you so much Evelyn and Jane for posting this here!! Both of your postcards are so beautiful and both of you are amazing!! Thank you both soo much!!

Can't wait for everyone to receive mine as well

This is so beautiful to see and I can't wait for more matches to receive their postcards and more joy and love spread across!! Have an amazing day and a great week ahead everybody!

This project would not work without each of you!!

This means the world to me!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing others posted on here too ! These projects are lovely - spreading our Coldplay LoVe around the world...… which is especially nice during this hiatus...… keeps us going.

A HUGE THANK YOU Shreya for organising this for everyone !!!!! XXXXX In you I see SOMEONE SPECIAL !!!!!

• Like 1

Just wondering if anyone else had the same problem as me - actually finding a Postcard to send. There used to be racks of them in shops years ago, but now hardly any shops stock them because everyone's sending their greetings on-line.

• Like 1

I also got mine a few days ago ! Thank you for your nice words, Tyler from Canada (unfortunately I don't know your username on Coldplaying o_O) ! I actually like wolves.

[ATTACH=full]7896[/ATTACH]

Yaay this is so wonderful!! I think Tyler is not on Coldplaying ... But I will let him know that you received his postcard! This is so amazing!! Ahhh this made my day!! Thank you so much for posting it here on Coldplaying! And I will let him know that you like wolves❤

• Like 1

Yaay this is so wonderful!! I think Tyler is not on Coldplaying ... But I will let him know that you received his postcard! This is so amazing!! Ahhh this made my day!! Thank you so much for posting it here on Coldplaying! And I will let him know that you like wolves❤

Ah i see. So did you recruit people from Twitter as well, then ? :D

• Like 1