✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:Ren!!!:

Guest LiquidSky

haha cos i have natalie powers mwhahaha well, not really..it was just a wild guess :P

awww dont worry :kiss:

Glad to hear you're ok :D I'm doing fine for a chnge, just a bit stressed cos i had to take my cousin and his wife to the hospital, they just had a baby! I cant believe it haha, they came over to visit me and she was was feeling some pain so we had to rush , i havent even eaten yet but it was all good ..i'm so happy for them :D

whoa,exciting day for a sunday

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha hmm i just got the brokeback mountain dvd , havent watched it yet but i might do it tonight :P

ahhh they had a baby girl! Her name is Angelica and she's is soooooooo little and cute :nice: First time i saw my cousin crying he was just happy , i dont think i'll ever be in his shoes but i felt so happy for them today

haha go me weee :wacko:

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you did? OMG! I so love that film. It's to me what Eternal Sunshine is to you :nice: :heart: I don't get my DVD til 24th April :( Let me know what you think.

Awww so nice. Why don't you think you'll ever be in his shoes though? :(

yesh! I heard so many good things about this film that i cant wait to watch it, but first i need a good environment, like some choco a soda, my fav pillow to hug in case i get emorional when i watch it ,etc :P

ahh sure, i'll post my review after i wacth it :D

Hmm oh i said that cos i decided to stay single for hmm lets say the next 20 or 30 years , but seriously...dont think i wanna get emotionally involved with anyone ever again, i might change of mind when i turn 50 or something hehe..its not big deal really

I still have choco right? :P everything will be ok :D

Aww that's so cute...you have a favourite pillow. I have two cows to comfort me...one of them is in my avatar and the other one is VR cow HPIM0046.jpg

Oh don't say that Ren. You might not want to now...but you will. Soon enough. And I bet you it'll be with the most amazing girl in the entire world! You may not believe me, but I have deemed it so!

true, true, true, true and i'll repeat it til you believe me :kiss:

*choco hugs*

aww wish i could stay a bit longr but i gotta take off the to hospital again, now i'm going with all my family haha, amazing how a baby can make a boring sunday evening so exciting :P

Take care mimish! hope to see ya more often :kiss:

*spreads the choco luff*