✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life in Technicolor book: differences between editors?

MarckozZ

Hello, well I was looking for the new book for the band, and I stumbled upon two releases from different editors:

* ECW Press, Canada

* Carlton Books Ltd.

I think Carlton is the one that officialy released this book, but its more expensive that the ECW Press (at least where I'm planning to buy a copy)

Is there any difference in the cover/paper quality between this two releases? I can't see those books phisically to check that, so I'm asking to the ones that may have this release already, and maybe we can check if there's any difference between both books! A big Thanks in advance!

Hello, well I was looking for the new book for the band, and I stumbled upon two releases from different editors:

* ECW Press,Canada

* Carlton Books Ltd.

I think Carlton is the one that officialy released this book, but its more expensive that the ECW Press (at least where I'm planing to buy a copy)

Is there any difference in the cover/paper quality between this two releases? I can't see those books phisically to check that, so I'm asking to the ones that may have this release already, and maybe we can check if there's any difference between both books! A big Thanks in advance!

I had that same question :D

That will be so helpful!!! Thanks!!!

Okay... I have both (Carlton & ECW) releases in my possession. Below are pictures for comparison. The shots are basically all that is different between each version. Apart from that, they are all identical, from the content to the make.

8c2772d2e311f758f635bf1884130ba1.jpgaafa379b058af0d553d585f4466fc400.jpg989dc59c81e15be4e84b0c94b48e1be2.jpgc6965dc465d990bb4dc0eed970311ed6.jpgf44886b89b05a6b3950e1e26362ea61e.jpg

Hope this helps...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Okay... I have both (Carlton & ECW) releases in my possession. Below are pictures for comparison. The shots are basically all that is different between each version. Apart from that, they are all identical, from the content to the make.

8c2772d2e311f758f635bf1884130ba1.jpgaafa379b058af0d553d585f4466fc400.jpg989dc59c81e15be4e84b0c94b48e1be2.jpgc6965dc465d990bb4dc0eed970311ed6.jpgf44886b89b05a6b3950e1e26362ea61e.jpg

Hope this helps...!

Yes!!!!!!!! Thanks a LOT! I was worried that I was going to miss something if I got the ECW version instead of the Carlton one. I thought it would be a different book quality, like a cheaper finish, but I see they're both identical. COOL! Thanks for clearing this out!

Another thing is, I see that the ECW is a little bit smaller than the Carlton one, am I correct?

Yes!!!!!!!! Thanks a LOT! I was worried that I was going to miss something if I got the ECW version instead of the Carlton one. I thought it would be a different book quality, like a cheaper finish, but I see they're both identical. COOL! Thanks for clearing this out!

Another thing is, I see that the ECW is a little bit smaller than the Carlton one, am I correct?

My pleasure! And no, both are of the same size. Completely identical. Must have been the angle when I took the pictures.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...