October 17, 20196 yr Just thought I would post a little "hello" from Southern California, USA! I'm a new user, huge Coldplay fan (to the point that my 9yr old son and 8 yr old daughter ... still working on the 5yr old) are already singing along with me in the car to most of the Coldplay songs that I end up playing for them. (Who says brain washing doesn't work!?) Also, I used to work with someone who went to college with the band, knew them as they were working their way up - some great stories she's told me in the past. Additionally, I happen to know the guy who lives next door to CP's Road Manager (US) ... although I've not had the courage to ask him for any "goodies" as yet! Anyway, love the band, love this site and just wanted to say Hi.
October 25, 20196 yr Welcome aboard! And I can image you are doing a great job with your kids getting them into Coldplay :D
Create an account or sign in to comment