✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey!

Stéppphanie

Hi! So i finally found the topic where i can introduce myself :P I'm Stephanie 17 years old, live in the Netherlands in a town called Hilversum. This year i will be taking my exams and then i'll be going to Barcelona :D I've became interested in Coldplay, i think 6 months ago... i already knew Clocks but when a friend gave me Shiver i never stopt listening :) I rightaway bought the CD's and now i'm always searching the internet for good live recordings etc. I also have to watch some minutes of the DVD each day :P just a little addicted ;)

Guest LiquidSky
Hi! So i finally found the topic where i can introduce myself :P I'm Stephanie 17 years old' date=' live in the Netherlands in a town called Hilversum. This year i will be taking my exams and then i'll be going to Barcelona :D I've became interested in Coldplay, i think 6 months ago... i already knew Clocks but when a friend gave me Shiver i never stopt listening :) I rightaway bought the CD's and now i'm always searching the internet for good live recordings etc. I also have to watch some minutes of the DVD each day :P just a little addicted ;)[/quote']

Welcome to the board Steohhanie. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do! :D :D