✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Introduce...

hippidami

Maybe u won't like the subject but...

Can everbody writes about their country, the culture or about their people or about their political views about the countries.I don't know If I have a permission about politics in here:)

Ian Is it a problem?

anyway If it is not? come on writw about your country:)

:daisy:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to say about Ireland :idea2: :/

well....I like it here........erm......it's cold...........English is used here ALOT more than the Irish language..........we're one of the most expensive countries in the EU.........erm ask me something if you want to know more :idea2: :lol:

REALLY YOU ARE MORE KNOW FOR THE MC GUINESS AND U2, AND O'HIGGINS! YES AMBROSIO O'HIGGINS IT WAS AN IRISH MAN AND HE HAD A SON, BERNARDO O'HIGGINS, AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO KINDA INDEPENDISE CHILE FROM THE SPANISHS..... SO IT'S NOT ONLY THE PUBS! :lol: :D

OK :)

the Czech Republic is a state in Central Europe, has population about 10.33 million. My state has a varied landscape - here are many mountains, lowlands can be found in the valleys of big rivers - Vltava, Elbe, Oder, Morava...

The climate is continental, the warmest area is in South Moravia - place where I live.

From the historical point - our territory has been inhabited by Slavonic tribes since the 5th century (1st Slavonic state was Sámo's Empire).

The Czech kings played important role in Central Europe ( kings like Přemysl Otakar I. and so :) ). We were center of the Holy Roman Empire during the reign of Charles IV. and his son Wenceslas IV.

The first part of the 15th century is marked by the Hussite Movement :)

After World War I. in 1918 was established Czechoslovak Republic. Though this was destroyed by the German occupation (1939-1945). In 1948 the communists took control and everything was directed by the Soviet Union. The Soviets were here very long time, but in 1989 was "velvet revolution" and we became free. In 1993 Czechoslovak Republic divided to Czech Republic and Slovak Republic.

So this was something from our history. :) :)

We are a sovereign, united and democratic state. Our governmet is divided into three branches - the legislative (Parliament), the executive (president, government) and the judicial (courts at various levels).

Many foreigners say that we have the best beer ;), nice climate and beautiful girls :cool:

The Czech people are merry, sometimes flegmatic and like sitting in pubs and drinking beer :lol:

Mmmmm... is it enough? :) :wink3: :wink3: :D

Umm...hmmm...Australia well...uhhh....it's really hot right now and uhm....we use the beach a lot and um.....oh i know, to clear things up about our culture we don't have kangaroos in our back yards and err aborignie tribes running around.

thats about all i know :lol:

Umm...hmmm...Australia well...uhhh....it's really hot right now and uhm....we use the beach a lot and um.....oh i know, to clear things up about our culture we don't have kangaroos in our back yards and err aborignie tribes running around.

thats about all i know :lol:

NO!? WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT!! :rolleyes: :lol: WHAT ABOUT KOALAS AND NUÉS?