✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

dont you hate it when your mouth tastes like onions?

mycdplayerisbroke

I used to be anamant about smoking. I wouldn't date anybody who did. Now I would just prefer not to as some smokers are really nice and regret smoking. Is it less than ideal? Yes, but the way I look at it ... if I found somebody super nice and had a great sense of humor, I don't think I could let smoking ruin that.

I'm just kidding. I actually hate it. But recently I have been getting used to it, because they'll light up and I don't notice it as much as I used to. Smelling like smoke is the worst!! Stinky! Always happens when you go to a bar. :/

I used to be anamant about smoking. I wouldn't date anybody who did. Now I would just prefer not to as some smokers are really nice and regret smoking. Is it less than ideal? Yes' date=' but the way I look at it ... if I found somebody super nice and had a great sense of humor, I don't think I [b']could[/b] let smoking ruin that.

i guess because i'm allergic to smoke i'm more strict to it. i'm never around people who smoke. :stunned: or never been with anyone who has.

oh i love having onions in my usually spicy food...it brings out more tastes!

but i would NEVER have my mouth smelling of onions...or of anything, for that matter, if/when i am on a date or spending an evening among friends...

that'd just be uncouth to have smelly breath! :dozey: