August 14, 200323 yr Haha. I signed on to the forums the other day and they were all black too, but then they changed, and then I experimented with the different forum colors but I like the blue best. Haha. I signed on to the forums the other day and they were all black too, but then they changed, and then I experimented with the different forum colors but I like the blue best. Haha.. feel better Angela? I did it too :)
August 14, 200323 yr I always had it sylver, but then it suddenly changed, I have it back in sylver ;)
August 14, 200323 yr Re: Your opinions for The new messageboard....... I like it......... is all black......... but it feels kinda strage' date=' can we have it back the way it was before?[/color'] "New" Messageboard??
August 16, 200323 yr Request 'The Scientist' Please, help me..... I need people to request the sciestist so that it can be played on the radio... Here is the site to request: http://www.104krbe.com/djbooth/requests/requests.htm http://www.104krbe.com/
Create an account or sign in to comment