✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

yeah........ specially Carson..... he starts touching the victim and everything and the guy (victim) is all like very careful and stuff.. :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

Your opinions for The new messageboard.......

I like it......... is all black......... but it feels kinda strage, can we have it back the way it was before?

Guest LiquidSky

I swear to God that the window opened with this site is black.. and I can't find the smilies........ Are you kidding me?

??????????????

Ah.... the answer is in your profile. I turned off the automatic overwriting of the template style so it's reverted to the option you have on your profile.

The default is fisubsilver. Just change it back to that. The others don't have all the mods in... eg quick reply and smilies.

I'm getting bored with the theme so I've copied the original and we'll be 'playing' with the colours etc. :)

Guest LiquidSky

yeah I figured that when I said "never mind......" but still I didn't do any changes in my profile and it was all black....... and I couldn't find the smilies either........ and what the hell happened to the other smilies? (the angry ones with X on the mouth)?????????I want them back :cry: :cry: