✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess what the b-sides are for Clocks?

sarah**

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

news that makes me go... :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :P

(edited to protect sanity of fellow coldplayers) :D

aww

animals is one of those songs i thought coldplay would just do and forget about it. and i wanted to hear it sound better recorded. now that i find out its going to be a b-side i cant wait to hear it. all you ppl who are seeing them in the future...not that far...you'll get to see animals being played at the shows....lucky you 8)

that's so great, i can't wait. :D :) thanks Sarah.

I've never heard 'animals' before though...i could never find it....

I can send it to you sometime, I rarely use AIM but we can make a date and I can send it to you through that.

Animals??? I soooo wanna get that!!!! It's gonna be on sale here in Canada right Sarah??? I hope so...where did you get this info from?? :-o

I got it from the coldplay.com in the news section. And yea it's the next single in Canada. They play it a lot on 102.1 :D

that's so great, i can't wait. :D :) thanks Sarah.

I've never heard 'animals' before though...i could never find it....

I can send it to you sometime, I rarely use AIM but we can make a date and I can send it to you through that.

that'd be great! thanks so much, Sarah! :)

It's always playing on the radio over hear' date=' but for some reason, i get soooo excited to hear it on the radio, rather than listening to it on the cd.. :shrug:[/quote']

hahaha - I know exactly what you mean, and I just don't know why it's like that. :roll:

It's mysterious, maybe because it's 'live' then... :shrug:

Thanks for the info' date=' sweetheart!! :-D Can't wait to get the single. "Animals" is such a good tune... *swoon*[/quote']

Soulmate ;)

Yes, definitely. Have I told you before I love you...?! :) Oh, I am so fucking emotional tonight! I even cried earlier. Nevermind. I'll survive... :cry:

Thanks for the info' date=' sweetheart!! :-D Can't wait to get the single. "Animals" is such a good tune... *swoon*[/quote']

Soulmate ;)

Yes, definitely. Have I told you before I love you...?! :) Oh, I am so fucking emotional tonight! I even cried earlier. Nevermind. I'll survive... :cry:

I don't know if I'll have a chance to talk to you tomorrow (Wednesday), e-mail me...

*hugs and kisses*