✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

oi kiddies!

AngelicJan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I VOTED!!!! :D

You live in toronto! I love that city, was there in 2001 and it was be-a-u-ti-ful! Isn't you who got that CN tower? And all those moooses all around... He he they're funny :lol:

Yup..I'm from Toronto!! I love this place..there's a lot to do down here...whoever hasn't been here should definitely come....

The CN Tower is cool, but i'm a bit chicken..i haven't jumped on the glass floor yet..but i'm going soon...maybe...and those mooses are funny...there was this one that was in front of this building anda i thought it would be hilarious to try and climb it and sit on it..but this guy from the building ran outside and stopped me..i just ran away... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I VOTED!!!! :D

You live in toronto! I love that city, was there in 2001 and it was be-a-u-ti-ful! Isn't you who got that CN tower? And all those moooses all around... He he they're funny :lol:

Yup..I'm from Toronto!! I love this place..there's a lot to do down here...whoever hasn't been here should definitely come....

The CN Tower is cool, but i'm a bit chicken..i haven't jumped on the glass floor yet..but i'm going soon...maybe...and those mooses are funny...there was this one that was in front of this building anda i thought it would be hilarious to try and climb it and sit on it..but this guy from the building ran outside and stopped me..i just ran away... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, stupid man! Just climbed in the night, take a pic and leave it on the door, that will show him! :D

I didn't like the glass either, i just stepped ou with one foot while all the mad men around me was jumping, laying and dancing on it. Freekin' maniacs! My sis whent onit and to a pic of her feet and the ground way way below... there MUST be something wrong with her :-D

HAHAHAHA...my mission is to sit on a moose and take a picture!! LOL...i'm gonna try really really hard....

When i went up to the CN tower there were all these dumb kids who were jumping around, pushing people and running back and forth...i was so afraid one would break....(that'll teach them!)..but i'm definitely gonna at least stand on it for 1 minutes..i only stayed on for like 3 seconds..lol....but those are my missions..and i'm counting on you to make sure that i do it!! :-D

HAHAHAHA...my mission is to sit on a moose and take a picture!! LOL...i'm gonna try really really hard....

When i went up to the CN tower there were all these dumb kids who were jumping around, pushing people and running back and forth...i was so afraid one would break....(that'll teach them!)..but i'm definitely gonna at least stand on it for 1 minutes..i only stayed on for like 3 seconds..lol....but those are my missions..and i'm counting on you to make sure that i do it!! :-D

I will, i'll haunt you down like a dog if you dont! :twisted: And please, teach those kids! I think is were the same that were there when i was! They were stupid anyway :x Children are evil

Yeah' date=' the Ozzy one aint doing to bad either :o[/quote']i dont see how the ozzy one is doing good. its not even a really good picture. he just looks old as ever. doesnt even look like he's looking in the camera. well it is more clear than others

talking about sitting on mooses makes me think of 2 things

first that HIGH VOLTAGE song by Electric Six which is officially driving me insane!!! (the one with the flashing eroginous zones! :shock: )

and secondly an unfortunate experience as a young lad :P

talking about sitting on mooses makes me think of 2 things

first that HIGH VOLTAGE song by Electric Six which is officially driving me insane!!! (the one with the flashing eroginous zones! :shock: )

and secondly an unfortunate experience as a young lad :P

A moose and a young lad, what could happen next? :-o