✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

An idea...

Kettercat

Okay, I know it's a bad idea to make money off Coldplay... but I'm really desperate for money lately. I came up with an idea, and I would like to know what you guys think.

Of course, saying you think it's a good idea or saying "I would" doesn't mean you'll HAVE to do it. Just wanna get an idea of how many people would be interested.

Over the past year I've collected many, many Coldplay music videos, interviews (video / audio), EPKs, stuff like that. I have one CD that contains all their videos on WMP:

- Shiver

- Yellow

- Trouble UK

- Trouble US

- Don't Panic

- In My Place

- The Scientist

- Clocks

- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

And it also includes some live videos and such.

Another CD has tons of interviews, mostly streaming ones that I managed to download with my special skills :smug: Some are very old, really rare stuff.

The third one has loads of bootlegs on Mp3 from various shows and gigs, live performances etc etc etc... and some remixes and such.

My question is... would you be interested (and once again, you're not obliged to buy anything) in purchasing copies of these CDs? I could make copies for I dunno... something like:

1 CD of your choice - $5

2 CDs of your choice - $9

All three - $12

1 CD (you provide the CD) - $4

2 CDs of your choice - $7

All three - $10

I would charge much lower if it wasn't for shipping charges and all this crap :rolleyes:

So... what do you guys think? D'you think it's a good idea or not? Would you buy it? (and of course, if you're already interested, I'd be more than welcome to accept your offer :D)

LMK!

Can you convert them into pounds....if you can i`ll have a think about it :D

Uhhh it's supposed to be something like this:

1 CD of your choice - $2.7

2 CDs of your choice - $5

All three - $6.5

1 CD (you provide the CD) - $2.4

2 CDs of your choice - $4

All three - $5.5

I might be wrong though :huh:

Anyway, if more people show interest I might as well start working on it :D thanks for the response guys.