✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sondre Lerche

noni

Anyone knows him? Anyone likes him? Am I the only one?

He's a young songwriter from Bergen, Norway. He wrote his first song at 14 and was playing acoustic nights in a Bergen club when he wasn’t even legally old enough even to be in there. By the time he was 17, he was signed to Virgin Records.

He released his debut album 'Faces down' on 2001 and his 2nd album, 'Two way monologue', is out now (except in UK)

His music is calm, relax, intimate, very nice and sweet, pop style, but not in a boring way... I heard about him a while ago but I got his 1st album two weeks ago and I like it a lot!! I think he's very talented and he deserves more success...

I recommend you 'Sleep on noodles', 'Dead passengers' and 'Modern nature' from his debut album.

Ooooooh, you both are so lucky to have the chance to see him live!! I hope you really enjoy the shows... :smug:

It would be so cool if he would come to Spain, although I really doubt it... :(

HOLY SHIT FINALLY NOW NOW NOW NOW SONDRE IS GETTING THE ATTENTION HE DESERVES FROM THE PUBLIC

WHETHER THAT MAY ANNOY ME OR NOT

BUT YOU GUYS ARE ALSO SUPER

I LIKE SONDRE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOO

i missed the chance to see him THREE TIMES ALREADY

the first because it wasnt an all ages show and second because of the same reason and the third because it was an impromptu show and i couldnt find anyone to go with me

SWEET SWEET POP-A-HOLIC

I recommend you 'Sleep on noodles', 'Dead passengers' and 'Modern nature' from his debut album.

yeah i just read your first post again..

that was WACKY

i never noticed... but it kinda cracked me up Sleep On NOODLES? lets ask sondre to rename his song

Aaaaaaargh, I'm so jealous of you!!! :( :(

*runs to cut her wrists*

Oh, Virginia, you love Turin Brakes and Sondre Lerche!! What a great taste!! :D

Yeah i've seen sondre quite a few times. the first time i saw him was his first time touring in the states. :) i'm sure you'll see him more often! ;) and you are NOT going to cut your wrists....oh no you're not.

Oh why thank you so much! :) I do like music after all.

~Virginia~

Oh buddy am I going to the concert in Det. I read about him in Entertainment Weekly and I've been hooked ever since' date=' If I can get my money together, I'm so getting his CD this weeked. :) Wish me luck![/quote']

Good luck!! And enjoy the gig, lucky you!! :D