✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm soooo frustrated right now....

Sweet One

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you ever feel like you never have enough time to do anything anymore?? I think i'm gonna cry. :cry: Plus, there are weird sounds coming from my kitchen and it's scary.

Rock on puddin'. :cool:

Yes Laura I know how ya feel.

It seems like I don't have any time to spend with my friends anymore because of work and stuff, and my weekends are pretty much filled up because I go to my bf's house and he lives quite a distance away. I've just been feeling kinda un-motivated lately which is very strange for me. :/ I'm just glad I'm going to school next year because I seriously need a change. But the problem with school is I need to get alot of money between now and September and I don't know if it's gonna be enough. Erggggg :stunned:

i'm kinda like :stunned: @ seeing how some of you girls are all doting and devoted to your bf and how you visit your bf like every weekend and stuff....

makes me jealous and also makes me wonder why the guys can't be gentlemen and visit u girls...

Simple answer: Girls dont appreciate how much they are appreciated.

Well, at least some of the time, its damn true. And then you get those cunts who dont give a shit about their girlfriend, and this is what turns their girlfriend on more until its just too much.

Mine is a non appreciater, lacks confidence too.