✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm soooo frustrated right now....

Sweet One

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you ever feel like you never have enough time to do anything anymore?? I think i'm gonna cry. :cry: Plus, there are weird sounds coming from my kitchen and it's scary.

Rock on puddin'. :cool:

I feel like that alot, especially now. Stay home tonight and do absolutely nothing. Take a shot of your favorite drink and kick it. As for your wierd sound, it's probably the pilsbury dough boy and you are in no immediate threat. Yet, still...

what is it really that your frustrated about? Is it love. money. fear.?

First off, bless you idsamin! You always seem to have the right thing to say. hahaha..

I dont' know what i'm frustrated about really. It's not love, i know that. I think it's school. I mean, i've been doing well in my classes, but i feel that it's not enough. And this time thing is driving me crazy! I have like 2 and a half weeks before the end of the semester and i have so much to do, but i haven't been lagging behind, you know?? It just seems too overwhelming right now.

And if it is the Pillsbury Dough Boy, he'll be receiving prime pokings from me.

What's up? And my... at 93 things must go by quick?

It sure does. Lightning speed it seems.

First off, bless you idsamin! You always seem to have the right thing to say. hahaha..

I dont' know what i'm frustrated about really. It's not love, i know that. I think it's school. I mean, i've been doing well in my classes, but i feel that it's not enough. And this time thing is driving me crazy! I have like 2 and a half weeks before the end of the semester and i have so much to do, but i haven't been lagging behind, you know?? It just seems too overwhelming right now.

And if it is the Pillsbury Dough Boy, he'll be receiving prime pokings from me.

What's up? And my... at 93 things must go by quick?

It sure does. Lightning speed it seems.

Yup, sounds like me, nothing is evergood enough in the professional world. But thats an awesome quality to have. Soon you'll be a billionaire and look back at your life reassured that you made the right choices. Still...stop and refuel.

Prime poking, oh he'll love that. Maybe give him a tan?

I hate to be tought on you girl, but if you want to achieve something, its only 2 and a half weeks, go into robot mode.

Robot Mode is something I use when I have to get something done, I just do it, unconditionally. For example, I get home at 4, revise for 2 hours, have dinner at 6, and then I workout, and then I revise from 8-9.

Robot Mode, it works.

i hate school. how bout you?

I hear ya. I'm not too fond of school right now either.

I hate to be tought on you girl, but if you want to achieve something, its only 2 and a half weeks, go into robot mode.

Robot Mode is something I use when I have to get something done, I just do it, unconditionally. For example, I get home at 4, revise for 2 hours, have dinner at 6, and then I workout, and then I revise from 8-9.

Robot Mode, it works.

Robot mode. I'll take that into consideration. beep.

Guest LiquidSky
Don't you ever feel like you never have enough time to do anything anymore?? I think i'm gonna cry. :cry: Plus, there are weird sounds coming from my kitchen and it's scary.

Whenever that happens to me, I don't feel like crying, but feel like wanting to beat everybody out and say "Leave me the fuck alone you f**ker!!!!!!!!!" that's how it makes me feel.... I'm an aquarius, I need my time alone ;) :embarrased: :)

you're not alone laura!!! I just had a whole week to do stuff that needed to be finished but it went by so fast that hardly any of it got finished and then I've got school! but I do tend to procrasinate from time to time so that might have something to do with it...

my house makes weird noises too :stunned:

i know how you feel Laura about assignements etc!!

i have loads to get in before i get the plane home on 1st april...

so i started working my ass off and now i have most of them done... which means ill be sitting around twiddling my thumbs for like 2 weeks :stunned:

*sigh*...thanks for the encouragement Sarah. Maybe that's all i need. A little push from someone.

this time of year blows. i am getting a cold, all of my final project are due soon. then we have 3 weeks of final exams to endure. i may fail one class :/ :( and i am moving in hamilton on may 1. then moving back home for the summer and i have no job...

but soon all this shit will be over and donw with.