I'm soooo frustrated right now....

Sweet One

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Laura!

I'm in a similar boat to the one you're in...except that you're on top of your game and have things right, even if it's very busy for you. Me, OTOH, I have got too much sh*t at work and I'm behind in my studies in the one class I'm taking, so I'm like really frustrated at times lately! :P

so cheer up...it's not as bad as it looks :-) and plus, you'll be done in 3 more weeks....while this project i've got at work...it's gonna last at least until october! :stunned:

ohhh and you've got a bf, so you've got nothing to worry on the love front, either! lol

but i feel great just now...i watched an amazing movie today on tv :-)

if you wanna see amazingly young (and beautiful/sexy) Gwyneth Paltrow with John Cusak (I know many girls on here worship this guy), then watch "The Sure Thing"...it's a really cool movie! :cool:

Well its 10:26pm, Im at home, I dont know where my girlfriend is, she doesnt know where I am. It aint gonna happen tonight buddy.

Jerrys right though, make up sex is brilliant.

Jerry: "Did you guys have make up sex?"

George: "Makeup sex?"

Jerry: "Make up sex! The best sex of all sex, the reason people make up"

George: "... *Slowly realising* Right, make up sex!"

Im a Seinfield nut.

Well its 10:26pm, Im at home, I dont know where my girlfriend is, she doesnt know where I am. It aint gonna happen tonight buddy.

Jerrys right though, make up sex is brilliant.

Jerry: "Did you guys have make up sex?"

George: "Makeup sex?"

Jerry: "Make up sex! The best sex of all sex, the reason people make up"

George: "... *Slowly realising* Right, make up sex!"

Im a Seinfield nut.

whoa!! dude! :stunned: that's amazing....i've found a fellow-nut for Seinfeld, at last! :o :D

Same here, the series keeps repeating.

At the moment we're just ending Series 1, when it starts to get really excellent. The last episode was the Library Cop, hahaha damn

Mr. Bookmun: "So youre a comedian, you think this is just one big joke dont you-*FINGER POINT* but when you walk into the New York Public Library you better be wearing a shiney pair of shoes"

Seinfield: "Look I-"

Bookmun: "This isnt just about overdue library books, we're too old to change things, Im thinking of the children. That little bobby out there can open a book without seeing, pee pees and wee wee's"

Seinfield: "I dont see-"

Bookmun: "Ooh but maybe you like that Seinfield, maybe you get your kicks out of it, you and your goodtime buddies *FINGER POINT* but not with my books joy boy"

Hahaha that was the funniest scene of any show ever, including all the Seinfield series.

omg...they aired that one on here just a few days ago!! :lol: :lol:

u get the dialogues from online or what?!

i'd been to the NBC store when i visited NYC and they were selling the original script...it was a big thick book but i didn't buy it... :rolleyes:

Kramer: "bookman? his name is bookman, and he works for the library? that's amazing!"

:lol: :lol: