✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I have had a rather upsetting time of it updated !!

bart

The black plague the adult? Are you insane? Christ! Good golly! Thats crazy maw!

No, the black death. The bubonic plague. Like the one in England. Yay, it's weird, but I'm fascinated by it ever since I read historical fiction. It reminds me our modern lives aren't that bad...

@themusiclover: May your friend answer back. If she doesn't she wasn't really worth being your friend.

• 2 months later...

May bee I should have not posted this as its very personal. But this has been on me mind for sometime.

My friend has now forgiven me. However I am still rather upset with them. In the augment there was a lot of hurtful things said, I believed and in ' their good faith' they might have not realised points in their augment was being very exaggerated, or what could be perceived as near enough or lies. I now know I was very hurt by this.

Since the Augment we have not seen each other.This was nearly 3 months ago. This was from a friendship that was so close she is a person that has been cited by myself as a one of me 'best mates ever, sister and like a mother to me' all in the same sentence. She holds me in the same steed just reverse the sentence. She has shared her baby daughters life with me and her boyfriend is a very good mate as well. In fact he has thanked me in the past for supporting and being a good friend to his woman. I am a person who normally really cares for my friends I see them as 'family' and I call them and my close frineds if I have not seen them for a while I make a consenus effort to go and see them.

When they call me and ask how I am and when I am going to see them I say soon, and not try and let them hear it in my voice that I still upset. I want to bring the point up that I was just as upset with some of the things they said but, I reckon it would just start the augument again. I have never been like this when I have a bust up with any of my friends before. And I do find it unusual but I do know if I was in the same room as her I would not feel right. !!! I would be just being fake and that is something I would never want to be. Help ???

I've had loads of bust-ups with good friends in the past, but time almost always helps things.

It seems that you need to have a long chat with this friend, you might find out that they are feeling the same way.

Maybe they are waiting for you to make the first move.

If you really value their friendship so much, don't give up!

Explain how you feel uncomfortable....... you never know until you try!

That's my motto anyway :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, good luck with everything Daryl!

thanks I will try my best. !! I have a friend with her little daughter ! She should not suffer becuase of my aument with her mum. I will suggest a drink ! but its gonna be very hard