✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

People we miss

busybeeburns

taking the opposite of this thread's topic: i know one person that would be "good riddance" if they left!

:o wow! who? well, you don't have to tell me.

Haha I just noticed your signature, and Im all outta ideas.

Maybe next week, sorry...

oh alright..i guess i'll just have to practice my patience. :P

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No' date=' Im honest, Angela Camera was out of line when she was here, thank god we dont have to worry about her anymore.[/quote']

How may I ask was she out of line?

You can ask.

If I had a better memory which served me better, I could name a list, but I do re-call the time she made fun of retards.

Sorry for the politically incorrect language, but she posted pictures of 'ugly' people who were actually handicapped or born with birth de-fects, and she just laughed it up.

And to co-incide with this she was constantly posting pictures of herself on the Photo thread, and acknowledging EVERY compliment by going "No no no lol Im not THAT beautiful" (OH BUT I AM) "Im pretty ugly" (IM SO HOT)

She pissed me off. She did a lotta things, but Im trying to remember exactly what those were.

But you hate her' date=' and if you claim that you dont, thats just your brain out tricking itself, getting jumbled up assways reverse and spitting out falseness.[/quote']someone knows the truth

No' date=' Im honest, Angela Camera was out of line when she was here, thank god we dont have to worry about her anymore.[/quote']

How may I ask was she out of line?

You can ask.

If I had a better memory which served me better, I could name a list, but I do re-call the time she made fun of retards.

Sorry for the politically incorrect language, but she posted pictures of 'ugly' people who were actually handicapped or born with birth de-fects, and she just laughed it up.

And to co-incide with this she was constantly posting pictures of herself on the Photo thread, and acknowledging EVERY compliment by going "No no no lol Im not THAT beautiful" (OH BUT I AM) "Im pretty ugly" (IM SO HOT)

She pissed me off. She did a lotta things, but Im trying to remember exactly what those were.

what did i just say what did i just say. someone knows the truth.

i dont care if i get in trouble for it either :D